Any tips for a trans girl to survive in male prison with minimal amounts of suffering...

Any tips for a trans girl to survive in male prison with minimal amounts of suffering? I'm going to prison for a year for possession of marijuana and intent to distribute and I have to turn myself in in a couple days. I've already accepted that I'm going to be raped so its just about reducing the damage at this point.

Attached: 1630129385913.png (1115x1647, 1.71M)

Smuggle lube in your bussy or theyll use butter.

>possession of marijuana and intent to distribute
>going to prison
O SAY CAN YOU SEE

Use what little time you have left to stretch out your asshole and shove some lube in.

you'd be put in protective custody, not in general population
so you'll be fine.

why would you willingly put yourself in a situation like this as a tranny

get a job in the prison libary

>willingly put yourself in a situation like this
?

Yes, don't break the law by being a fucking drug dealer you retard

OP probably had a gram of weed and some sandwich bags in her kitchen so the cops threw on distribution because they could

I'm not a drug dealer. They charged me with that because I shared my marijuana with my friends.

>They charged me with that because I shared my marijuana with my friends.
Actual clown world.

A situation you can go to jail for being in

Imagine being this much of a bootlicker. How's the view from down there? What a bitch.

lmao what country do you live in?

make sure you get hrt

My first pirioty would be to ensure id have HRT avaiable at all times. Setup something with your doc so they can mail you the script and talk to the wardens about the neccessity of the medication. Unfortunately prisons dont have a great track record with medication like this.

Make a case for putting you into womens prison or at least solitary confinement. (which is its own hell but at least you wont get molested and raped)

Don’t be promiscuous. I used to be a CO in an Arizona prison, and every tranny I’ve seen were sexual active. Also, rape is a lot rarer than people realize, but if it does happen, notify unit staff. When you get there, make sure admin knows you’re trans so they can offer GP or PC/adseg, however, I would recommend GP since possession likely means your status is going to be low, and every will be low and close to leaving. No one wants to screw up and extend their stay. If the vibe is off then, you can ask unit staff for PC if you want. Just don’t be weird around people and be prepared for boredom.

my condolences, seeing what you put, you don't deserve that, although it goes without saying that your immaturity took you there.
I don't know what country you live in, but it depends a lot on general culture and wealth, the quality of a prison can vary.
From the point of view of a South American, you just have to put up with it and try not to make serious enemies, if you can stay close to the authorities and do NOT dare to confront them in case they repress you for defending yourself from another prisoner.

>your immaturity took you there
All she did was smoke marijuana. I don't see how that makes her immature, it's more like the laws where she lives are outdated and draconian.

getting raped is better than solitary

if the rapist is white, then maybe

Its very immature to break the laws user. Simply don't be a criminal and you won't be in this situation.