ITT : Unpopular opinions

I think tranny voices can be very cute and even sexy sometimes.

Attached: Little_Leela_Detective_from_WotV_portrait_1.png (278x326, 121.21K)

Is this actually unpopular? I love deep voiced women, trans and cis. It's hot.

why?

I hate ftms because I hate that they want to become gross men
I am unironically a Trans Inclusionary Radical Misandrist

if you have an uncanny, masculine face and you know you’ll never pass, you shouldn’t try it. You’ll suffer more than if you just repressed

theyfabs arent real and are just cis women trying to be special or transmacs who are scared to transition

you suck

Yes user, most people are turned off by anything trans. Personally I think it's the best of both worlds.

r yall serious like i know i get misgendered all the time for having a man voice but do people find it attractive

It can be very attractive, yeah.

i think the majority of this board are men with internalized misogyny.
guys guys why don't i have super wide hips? wheres my massive booba? guys subscribe to my OF hehe xd why is my waist not super thin where's my hourglass body i need to shave off everything with ffs before i pass to my ridiculous standards of women
i hope you hons know this is misogynistic, these are standards put on women by men, its not good if you're only reinforcing them, become a feminist instead
this is not an invitation to look like a hon btw

I do and I'm not a chaser. I'm just a bi guy that finds deep voices hot.

if your not gonna fully accept every transwomen who might not pass or look fully proper while still saying cis women shoulndt have those standards you should just kys

that's not what im saying, you can have a masculine skull and still pass as a woman since it's largely voice and mannerisms for how cis people pick up gender cues, im not invalidating passability problems but im saying that you people have ridiculous standards
do you know why so many feminist and lesbian women look like hons? because that's what women actually look like

ok sorry, im aware thats how women actually work i must have misread your post. i thought you were trying to point these insane standards here for trans but only change them for cis. mb

can ya'll gimme yalls opinion? i hate my voice but like idk i feel like i have to make it more fem becuz society
www.twitch. tv/videos/1275347568?t=01h11m17s

>I think tranny voices can be very cute and even sexy sometimes.
Yeah, I'm super straight and even I can agree with that. I fell asleep in vc with a tranny once. Kinda comfy.

you look cute, and the voice is nice but could be higher. its all up to you though thats just my oppinion

okay thank uu

ofc, are you a top or bottom btw?

You're super cute! Really like your voice.

yeah mtfs voices can be super hot

aw thank youu :{
Uhh i prefer bottom but depends eho im with