Wait is this true? All the chasers end up turning to trannies? I love transgirls and I dont want to be a girl...

Wait is this true? All the chasers end up turning to trannies? I love transgirls and I dont want to be a girl? Has anyone actually experienced their bf trooning out on them??

Attached: deps.jpg (245x334, 63.1K)

sorry bro
t.chaser to transbian pipeliner

Anyone obsessed with trannies, in a good way or a bad way, is likely repressing their own desire to transition. They live rent free for a reason.

wow thats crazy, how did your gf react to this?

I dont think I am represseing or anything, if I was trans my family is the kind to not give a shit. I never had a problem with being a dude. I like transgirls because they have male interests like me, if there was a cis girl that had male interests too, I would date her, but probably not one more than the other.

It's basically guaranteed. All chasers, including you will troon out. Even personally, I know quite a few trannies it's happened to, many multiple times even. It's kinda depressing actually, desu.

I dont understand, is this a psyop or something? Theres no way that ALL turn out like that.

I also date transwomen because I have been blacklisted form 90% of cis women because when they find out ive fucked a transgirl before, they leave me.

>Theres no way that ALL turn out like that
Maybe not all but I would legitimately say 90-95% of chasers are repressors.

no tranbians wanna fuk me only chasers so i fuk chasers :/

Im still skeptical about this. I am friends with guys who date transgirls and none of them have trooned out as far as I can tell. Maybe it could be like 30% because people say its so prevalent but it just makes no sense to me why dating another transgirl would help someone repress apart from thinking you could vicariously be her which I dont think could be a solution for most people to repress

>fucks trannies, becomes a tranny
Is this really a common thing? Ive responded to atleast three threads about this. Am I the only cis male who dates trans and likes to fem them with no desire to be femmed or troon?

Thats a tough situation, one of my friends is a transbian like you but with a boyfriend. She still talks about how much she likes yuri, but when I ask why is she dating a guy then, she just says “this one is different”. I think she is doing it more out of desperation unfortunately because she would have no where else to stay without him.

>I never had a problem with being a dude
If you had the choice to change your sex to female at conception and redo it all?

no because I also post here. Maybe we should make a name for ourselves like truchasers

I do sex work as a transbian and it sux. I wanna sui soon.
That was to be expected tho.

never, if i was born a woman I would probably go FTM or be an extremely self loathing woman

>this is retarded, I'm a man and I like being a man as long as I can have tranny gf and get my dick fix
>get tranny gf
>she's more malebrained than me
>I'm the insecure one who needs constant maintenance and has too many emotions
>she wears the pants in our relationship and starts making decisions for me
>my life improves
>fuck

well you seem like a normal male
a shame, I'd never date a man unless they were at least fem, all masc men need to be gulaged

>I also date transwomen because I have been blacklisted form 90% of cis women because when they find out ive fucked a transgirl before, they leave me.
To me, that sounds like the cis women are self-blacklisting. Why would you want to be with someone who thinks that way?

Now all you need is for her to forcefem you and start topping you, too. Then you'll be living every transbians dream.

Im sry user, hurts to hear this. i wish I knew what to say. But I think that sui is not the right choice, theres still alot of chapters to go in your playthrough and you never know what might happen

>ghosted by 8 trannies last year as a transbian
>yfw never ghosted by a tranny as a cis male
>yfw closet thing is they told me they're blocking me and explain why
wtf

> blacklisted form 90% of cis women because when they find out ive fucked a transgirl before, they leave me.
lol i don't think its the trans girls its probably you

>Is this really a common thing?
yes. its up there with blacks and spousal abuse. thats how common it is.

this chaser is ok guys. leave him alone.