Have namefags actually done anything productive in their life besides be annoying and unfunny on Any Forums?

Have namefags actually done anything productive in their life besides be annoying and unfunny on Any Forums?

Attached: 1643658906226.png (587x575, 91.49K)

Is this thread targeted toward anyone specifically?

any and all namefags since most of you act exactly the same

You're so vain, you probably think this thread is about you

nice xavier renegade angel reference

tripfag trolls and artists were good, but 95% of tripfags are just attention whores with no reason to attach a name to their posts.

>but 95% of tripfags are just attention whores with no reason to attach a name to their posts.
I do it mostly to not get ban for avatarfagging and people hate me and want to filter me.

Attached: idk.png (296x295, 33.87K)

have you tried not avatarfagging

i like that one bisexual trip in /gaygen/ but that's it. every other trip seems to have a tendency to invade neutral threads and take them over with their shit. imagine making a thread hoping for interesting responses and then a trip starts attentionwhoring in it

I hope you're not talking about that schizophrenic biposter lol

no, the one who is actually a girl i think and makes jokes in the thread and animal animal webms

people on this board not liking my opinions doesnt preclude me from being one of the best and most consistent posters on the board

nope. my life is empty

>>but 95% of tripfags are just attention whores with no reason to attach a name to their posts.
>I do it mostly to not get ban for avatarfagging and people hate me and want to filter me.
that's actually... a less awful reason than most have. it's probably better than not tripping, when considered that way

however, see:

No. It's a shame most users on here are too dumb to figure out how to filter trips

It helps when I need to ask a question because I'm less likely to be given solutions that I've already tried and don't need to give as much info regarding my situation because it's all already attached to my trip.
Otherwise I'm user in threads where my previous experiences are irrelevant.

no, actually

>No. It's a shame most users on here are too dumb to figure out how to filter trips
I know how to. I just choose not to. I like to deliberately see and do things that irritate me. Then I take it out on them with a string of insults and continue going about my business. Unless it's one of the trips that feeds exclusively off of negative attention. I just starve those.

Fair enough. I think most enjoy the negative attention though so I think the proper solution is to just starve them all.

I try that on r9k first. A lot of the time people can know it's me anyways.

Attached: umm_ok.png (291x598, 63.3K)

What does trip mean?