Trans girls are for trans girls only. Bottom transbians are queens that need to be cuddled and loved tenderly by mommy...

Trans girls are for trans girls only. Bottom transbians are queens that need to be cuddled and loved tenderly by mommy. Straight tranners are just tranners who haven't found a mommy so they seek a daddy as a cope.

Attached: 60ff9f11e8b7c6a83c47087b379fdcf2.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

what about switch transbians crying

Trans girls belong to men!!!

Attached: 1617857815150.jpg (1920x1080, 391.42K)

Based as fuck. Women are just so much better!

If transbians are so based, why are most of them ugly and unpassing?

>why are most of them ugly and unpassing?
Probably because you cherry-pick hons as your example of transbians. In reality, transbians out number straight trannies which includes youngshits.
t. zoomer transbian

curious!!!!!

Dude, You play Hentai Games?

>transbians out number straight trannies
I was thinking about this recently and I honestly think straight trannies are WAY overrepresented. There are way, way more transbians and bi trans women than straight trannies thirsty for cis male dick. It's just a psyop.

I save images posted on this board, so no.

Whats funny is this probably is from a hentai game and you spotted the art style or scene or w/e

god you're retarded

Nah. Literally 99% of transbians I’ve met online and IRL were ugly commies. And that’s only counting strictly gynephilic ones. Not even including bisexual “transbians”.

I lean T4C, but I could go T4T for post-op top if she's cute.

Attached: E802GkIUYAMdb_x.jpg (1447x2047, 2.88M)

>Nah. Literally 99% of transbians I’ve met online and IRL were ugly commies
Wow. I’m sure your anecdotal experience is extremely accurate. I can do anecdotes too, and from my experience all the transbians I’ve met have usually been way more passing than the straight trannies I’ve met. If you hang around late transitioners, guess what, they’ll usually look less passing. Pretty easy to understand.

It looks like from Visual Novel
>you spotted the art style
I mean Oliver its not that hard
It doesn't look like Western Game, Does it?
>god you're retarded
I know I am kinda retarded

>all the transbians I’ve met have usually been way more passing than the straight trannies
Yep. I agree.

>mommy with no penis
wack

It might’ve been the reverse in the past when all transbians were gatekept and only super-HSTS were allowed, but with transbians easily getting HRT nowadays we’re the majority of youngshits and usually pass pretty easily nowadays if you start early. It’s pretty easy to understand that the earlier you transition the better you’ll pass. Funny to see the people who act like it’s something set at birth that transbians will be hons.

Mommies don't have penises, silly.

Attached: 04017571c34e7a560160379859fdd957_sample.jpg (850x1237, 185.53K)

Transbian mommies do!

I’m not a pederast nor do I hang around grooming teenagers, unlike you.

>hanging around people your own age is grooming
Okay retard, I’m a zoomer myself dumbass

You're likely fat and extremely unattractive, just like the trannies you're chasing
Because all trannies are ugly and unpassing, truly over..