/repgen/ - Repressor General

/ourguy/ edition
Remember to NOT reply to pinkpillers and trannies. Repgen welcomes repressing gays, repressing lesbians, repressing bisexuals and, mainly, gender dysphoric repressors. Repressor =/= closeted; closeted gays, lesbians and bisexuals might have homosexual sex without telling anyone and boymoders may take HRT and keep pretending to be boys. That's not the same thing as a repressor.
QOTD: What does the girl/boy inside of your head look like?
QOTD: Do you feel grief/boy for them? Do you feel like you miss them, despite having never brought them to life?

Attached: Teddie.jpg (350x350, 13.17K)

Sometimes I'll see a glimpse of the inner girl in real life, or the wind will whisper me something in her voice, and, as quickly as she became, she ceases to be. Those are my most melancholic moments.

"Saw you riding on a Moon cloud
Saw you walking on a whirlpool
From the corner of my eye
I saw you

Saw you sitting on a sunbeam
In the middle of my daydream
Oh my Lady Fantasy
I love you"

bwahaha ted k really is the future of all repressors
either become a gigaschizo mass murdering turbo masculine supermax prisoner or a kinda goofy looking transwoman

>would rather be an extremely pretty feminine male everyone mistakes for a girl, than a real ugly girl

This means I'm not actually trans, right?

turbo based
you just have good taste
it isn't about being a woman, it is about being beautiful, of which being feminine is almost always a prerequisite

every single repressor will take hrt soon as they start balding
and start hrt as a baldy
its over

male singer to girl love/breakup song
but it's dedicated to your inner girl

Joke's on you, I am NW4 repressor who started actively repressing 9 years ago at NW1. Just because you gave up, doesn't mean everyone is as fragile as you.
I think this is a start:

FUCK

>QOTD: What does the girl/boy inside of your head look like?
her ass is fat

Anyone else start consciously repressing before puberty? I remember hating how I looked in a video form 1st grade, made me want to cry lol
never been able to look at myself the same since then

iktf I remember hating the way men looked when I was a kid too and always being uncomfortable whenever I saw men, I cant believe I'm a man

I have no innner girl. I am a man with a slight mental illness.
You can say he's wrong and everything, you can say he's immoral and a monster, but you can't say he's a schizo. Trips were wasted here.

That's not consciously repping unless you knew what a tranny was and that you were one.

>QOTD: What does the girl/boy inside of your head look like?
she has disheveled grayish blond hair and junk in the trunk.

I think I am cured. I just needed a short break from this place then it came back on its own but after one day of self-hate posting on /tttt/ I seem to no longer be in pain about it.
I just feel silly having ever thought I might even be a bit trans.

15 year repressor. I'm up p at 4 am because my dysphoric thoughts are so loud I can sleep, always are. Flunked out of college, can't keep a job, I get fatter every year. I wish I hadnt repressed.

John, 50?

No I'm 30. Still too late

Wouldn't a 50 year old be like a 30-40 year repressor? Like I knew my problem when I was a child I just didn't know about transitioning till 15

from 0 to 10, how much do you love your family

Parents 0, extended family average but not close enough to ask for help.

Do you think you might be on the verge of declaring bankruptcy? If not, get a loan and buy HNM (Helium)

>What does the girl/boy inside of your head look like?
she's an artsy goth, has a weird sense of humor

she's okay with being imaginary but from time to time she tries to convince me to let her take over

i'll die before growing a beard or becoming a dumbo anprim

is this some new shitcoin or a company
nothing shows up for HNM on google

Are you on here trying to sell something?

Are you
Shilling shitcoins
IN MY REPGEN???
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Attached: 1642960559204.png (691x791, 519.46K)

i lost 52,000 dollars on something called elonballs
i think ill pass on the crypto stuff

aahhhahahah idiot