Are the chasers here really chasers or just transbians larping as chasers?

are the chasers here really chasers or just transbians larping as chasers?

Attached: 4E13161F-BD2B-4270-93F9-3A6BC91529C6.jpg (786x492, 64.21K)

Let me answer that question with another question, what is a transbian?

Probably the latter
Dudes who date trans girls are either straight guys who learn to accept the penis/support srs, or gay dudes who just see them as ultra fem guys.

well, in a way they are just transbians LARPing as chasers, they're just unaware of it.
(my point being, all chasers are just repressed transbians)

i'm an adult man chaser. i will probably never meet a trans woman irl though, not around here at least. a twinkhon who likes her dick is legitimately my dream partner. i've had crushes on plenty from here.

Trans-Lesbian. Basically a transwoman (mtf) whose attracted to women.

Swiftie I love you so much I dream of being in your arms every night before I go to sleep

they're same thing, lets see what your chaser "boyfriend" looks like after 6 months

bitch i'm too old and masc to transition anyways. i'm here. i will date you. why does it matter if i'm a repressor when i'm never going to transition?

>why does it matter if i'm a repressor
lmao, so you are a repressor?
every single time holy shit

have fun transitioning at 50 or killing yourself

you guys are fucking retarded

so? why does it matter? there are repressors like me who will never transition but still want to date trans women because we're attracted to them.

Take your pills dumbass, before you get in a relationship and end up trooning out anyway

you say retarded. i say realistic and reasonable. it makes no sense for someone like me to transition but that doesn't stop me from finding a lot of trans women on here hot. i won't ever encounter one of you anyways.

a dude? idgi

a hairy fucking woman

Come find out

Im into fucking/dating trannies not being one.

then why do you have woman breasts? lol faggot

you look like bane. you ever dress up like him for halloween?

Whats the difference

oh my agp. a faceless man!

Attached: nosebleed.jpg (236x236, 9.69K)

Until you eventually troon out, just like that other user who literally admitted to being a repressor lmao. Just because you use the work out / get fit cope like half of other troons used to, doesn't mean anything. If anything it probably makes it more likely.

ty user but i think thats a bit too obsessive maybe you should have a healthier lifestyle instead of thinking about people on the internet

Hahaha fuck off. I bench 325 faggot.

Thanx and wOuld

>Dudes who date trans girls are either straight guys
>straight guys
>straight guys who learn to accept the penis

please stop calling chasers straight