Trannies belong to men!!!!!

Trannies belong to men!!!!!

All transgirls need a man in their life, even the lesbians.

Attached: 1642550882370.png (3000x2015, 3.23M)

No man would touch you even with a 20 foot pole, Olive.

>even the lesbians.
actual fetishist
fuck you for taking my nickname

i would rape olive

why are you so fucking weird

Decent looking man here, how do I go about finding these trannies in need?

>actual fetishist
lmao, if you only knew the extent of Olive's depravity
(while at the same time being one of the biggest, ugliest hons on the board)

i would shoot olive

you are more of a man than any of the men you'll ever meet

You're just jealous I attract men who like women. Seething twinkHONs desu

I'm not even obese and most of the board shits on me for being fat. You'd think trannies would be more accepting of people with conventionally "undesirable" bodies.

more like you attract dogs that like women

99% of your autistic seetheposting is that no man wants you, retard

>You're just jealous I attract men who like women
you've literally posted multiple times how you can't attract a single man who isn't a bottom, stop fucking lying lmao
you're never gonna get anyone to fuck you

I do that simply for attention. Negative attention is worth as much to me as positive attention. Theres no such thing as bad publicity.

Holy cope. It's genuinely sad to see how desperate you are to prove that you're actually liked and have people who want to fuck you.. despite the fact it is incredibly obvious that isn't the case lmfao.

PanPan#7367 i'm down for talking 22m feel free to message me.

masculinity is a cancer, everyone should be fem. so no.

>Holy cope. It's genuinely sad to see how desperate you are to prove that you're actually liked and have people who want to fuck you.. despite the fact it is incredibly obvious that isn't the case lmfao.

Attached: 20220127_1429572.jpg (2448x3209, 1.05M)

Why are you posting your hon face?

ah so you're bpd AND a schizo

I have more power than you can imagine. I simply bend the will of others to get what I want. I am nothing less than a god.

sure, let us know when you finally get laid

I have had sex with a dozen people in the past 4 years. Thats more than most people will ever have. Finding people who like me is easy, I however do not like most other people. I hate weak people who are not real. And finding real people is hard.

lol this is such a big chasercel cope. I love when you retards post expressing this exact sentiment because you always get absolutely roasted in the comments. I don't even care if you're a tranny, this is pathetic.
>ou're just jealous I attract men who like women.

hahaha I do exactly that to, I just reject them because I'm a fucking goddess and my standards are too high to settle for any moid. I used to be pseudobisexual when I was a dysphoric mess with no self-respect, so I would fuck men and it would feel good because it validated my misogynistic view of womanhood. Now that I've been transitioning for a few years and had all the surgeries I needed, I no longer feel like I need a man to make me a woman, and I've also stopped repressing my love of women. Jesus fucking Christ women are so much better in every possible way, especially as friends and romantic partners. I've also become an unironic misandrist now which only reinforces my disgust for the male species. Androphilia is just a socially acceptable form of zoophilia.

Try having a less insane and extreme take than "men are animals" and people would take you seriously.

Attached: plz-stop-post.jpg (600x450, 40.98K)