How do I make dysphoria end forever?

I don't want to be trans, I don't want to transition, transition fucking terrifies me and I know it wouldn't work, I'll never be able to see myself as a woman, and I can't even explain to myself what my thoughts mean when I say I "feel like a woman," I just wanna live a normal life, how do I make it all stop? Is rope the only way??

Attached: d311e6e0ba4d7d8e0627989e621031a0.jpg (563x493, 50.1K)

I think Any Forums cant help with that and will only make things worse, you need a therapist.

take hrt and manmode. at least you'll stop further masculinization. there is no way of getting over dysphoria - i tried.

I went to two different therapists who both told me to transition. They were sympathetic when I said I didn't want to, but it seems to be the professional/medical opinion that there's no way out and I want to sob

I don't really understand manmoding; Isn't hrt gonna feminize whatever I do? Like, eventually I'm going to have feminine features if I hrt, right?

>it seems to be the professional/medical opinion that there's no way out
Because it is. People have been trying to conversion therapy it away for a century now and it never worked

Have you considered taking t blockers while you try to figure things out, to stop from being even more dysphoric ?

Depends on your age. If you’re past 20 HRT will prevent further masculinization but won’t demasculinize bones. It WILL however change your fat distribution to a female one, which for some people makes an ENORMOUS difference, for others not so much.

Most trans women in the US don’t just take HRT, they also have FFS, which is covered by most insurance plans

come here repper fren, we can help you

Sorry you are cursed like the rest of us, therapy helps a wee bit with self acceptance. It is up to you to overcome your fears and move forward with your life. Transition might not go the way you want but you won't know until you give it a shot. You are going to wind up dead if you don't do something.

But maybe if I let someone electrocute my brain it'll work for me this time

Attached: 20210730_142006.jpg (500x448, 37.21K)

Honestly I don't even know how I'd go about getting them, and I don't know what they'd do? Like, doesn't blocking sex hormones without replacing them get dangerous after a while?

Are you serious?! Most of your insurance plans cover ffs?! Holy shit

I'm 23. Part of why I don't want to transition is because, even if I could escape the social consequences on my friends and family, it's still already too late for me to have a good transition. I do think the fat redistribution might help, but I don't know, I feel like there'll always be the little voice in the back of my head that tells me I'm a woman and also that I'll never be a real woman

most big companies cover your surgeries welcome to the globohomo era back to the pod love

Can you make the dysphoria go away? Can you quiet my mind and calm my emotional turmoil? Can you make me feel like a regular human being?

Attached: c850a34a4867ad36cc91492f3bf0f7312a78985e_hq.jpg (1024x576, 27.68K)

Nice.

What good is it if my company covers my surgery if I get laughed out of my job by my peers?

no, but you can cope, if you really hate the idea of being a tranny like me, you need to think what would make you happier, being a not so masculine guy works for some, being a functional male works for others, if the dysphoria becomes too hard to ignore i suppose the pills become the healthiest option but, it's not necessary if you don't want that... it's your choice don't forget that

>How do I make dysphoria end forever?
Try what the woman is doing in your pic

>making friends at your job
you people do this? so odd

this is weird. if most insurance plans cover ffs, then why do most of the trannies that i see doing crowdfunding for ffs are americans? im not even american, but i never see this type of stuff on my (third world) country.