Do t-girls like stereotypical jocks?

Provided the jock is kind to them and treats them well.

The reason I ask is because, from my experience, LGBT people often have their minds made up about jocks even before speaking to them; probably due to bad past experiences.

Attached: s-l1600 (1).jpg (495x763, 40.26K)

I only fuck jocks

Attached: 20220116_063643.jpg (1610x1212, 387.55K)

Yes, they are awesome. Hrt femboy tho

yeah guys with abs can get it. and girls with abs are allowed to beat the shit out of me i do not make the rules.

>, LGBT people often have their minds made up about jocks
Yeah, minds made to suck them off. Gay men LOVE jocks, at least. That’s for sure. Also this is literally my ideal boyfriend

I like it when they lightly tease me about being such a girl or call me a bottom

Attached: 1642527045870.jpg (958x472, 91.74K)

I'm autistic and only like what is familiar
so
not for me

dated a jock once. A lot of his friends turned on him and started calling him gay until he had to break up with me :(

but as long as they're k-kind... sure

I would be his dirty little faggot secret

If it's a personality thing then probably not. I don't think there would be much in common. But if you are just talking about someone that works out then yeah sure? Who wouldn't want that.

Imagine dating a guy and loving him to death and he loves you and youre happy. Then his parents find out you're a tranny and he pretends he didn't know to save face and breaks up with you and hits you and calls you a disgusting faggot

some of them do. Not all.

I've learned working in sports not to assume a guy is straight just because they act like an alpha chad in sports.

I've seen very straight guys in like the cheer leading squad and EXTREMELY gay guys in my water polo group.

when I was dumb about lbgt people I used to be afraid to be naked around him because I didn't want to temp him... little did I know and later found out just because someone is gay, doesn't mean they will like you because your also a male. Gays have types too.

I don't want a jock. I just want a bf that works out. Is it possible to encourage an average man to work out? I'll cook all his food and anything else he needs.

Attached: ab3g320a8p141.png (399x439, 377.63K)

trannies are dirty little secrets, nothing else
and this will never change

Congrats you stopped being a retard (and now you're a tranny retard)

Hot

Jocks are cool and hot, but I would be terrified to approach one, so he'd definitely need to flirt with me first

The fact that they can murder you at anytime is hot

>hen I was dumb about lbgt people I used to be afraid to be naked around him because I didn't want to temp him
Imagine looking like that and yet you think like this. I wish I had your confidence

if you want a man to start working out. Tell him you like his muscles. May be gift him something to help him work out, not like bar bells but like a sports bluetooth headphones or some work out clothes.

He MIGHT get the gist that you like him active. If that doesn't work you can use flirting by saying you like seeing him break a sweat from time to time.

LMAO yeah. I undid the private catholic school brain washing the first two years I entered into public high school.

religion is a cancer.

Listen, one thing I've learned from dating women. (but not fucking? IDK. I'm not thirsty for sex in general)

Is that your probably underestimating how awesome you look and great you act/live your life.

Do you smile even if its fake when life is hard? Thats a HUGE quality I missed out on and it gets people's underwear bothered.

You may see yourself as ugly in the mirror but your not. I got my confidence because my senpai would tell me "you have to give yourself these affirmations that you are awesome and good and WORTHY of love/respect/friendship"

Worst case scenario this dude would tell me is "no thanks I don't like muffin top closeted trannies". Whatever. Sex and love at the end of the day is just a number game. This bro he is just one out of thousands of bros out there... but you can and do deserve love from someone who you think is attractive.

I know you have it in you tiger.

wait is that you in the OP pic

I actually tried. He said he loved me but he was pressured by everybody, including his family. He was scared of not being able to continue going to college because his parents threatened him.

I told him we can see each other in secret but I think his parents set him up with another girl that he had no choice to go out with otherwise. I ended up leaving the school because it was too painful.

He never hit me but I wanted him too be rough and he wouldn't do it...

That was years ago and I like to think I pass now. I wouldn't be his secret anymore if we are still together.

Attached: 1626638996220.jpg (2048x1362, 156.72K)

I'm the third reply. I didn't know you were a tranny now, sorry for being rude