Finally with a guy who’s been texting me how badly he wants to fuck me for weeks

>finally with a guy who’s been texting me how badly he wants to fuck me for weeks
>he says ”how will i know if you’ve cum?”
>say “oh i can’t orgasm. dont worry about me. its more important that you get off”
>he immediately goes soft “maybe we should just cuddle”
why are men so weird

Attached: BCFF9AD3-416E-45FF-B8C5-8D2B8C22369B.jpg (265x401, 23.89K)

>>is weird
>why are other people weird?

how am i weird, am i supposed to just fake orgasms

normal people want to please their partners and find it to be a complete turnoff if they can't. Men even have complexes about it which is why some women fake orgasms in the first place.
Also lmao you were just saying how important it is your partner gets off so this has to be a larp anyway.

i want to get my partner off so i can make them happy. its the only reason i have sex since i can’t get off and dont really enjoy sex myself

yeah but that desire isn't limited to you, why wouldn't others also want this?

i thought guys just wanted to fuck

So you're looking for someone who's just gonna use you as a cum rag?

To most people intimacy is more than just orgasming

i mean kind of, i just want to make them happy

For men, not being able to please their partner is an extreme badge of shame and can develop into a complex. It's emasculating.

ok but no one can make me cum, not even myself. im anorgasmic

I think you're getting too deep into meme psychoanalysis
everyone wants to please their partner, both men and women
that's just normal, nobody likes it when the other person doesn't orgasm during sex

Then that's something you're going to have to talk about with men to find someone who's specifically ok with that. Sorry, user.

Generally that is true, but it's also in the culture.
It's like how being unable to get it up when fucking a woman is emasculating. We judge each other for that shit, even when we don't want to and we're aware of that.

i dont understand why that’s a problem for people if its not like anything can be done about it. see as kant says “ought implies can,” and no one can get me off, so no one should be judged for not getting me off

why dont you just talk to your doctor about your anorgasmia dumbass

oh i dont like doctors, they just want your money. besides they’ll probably tell me to go off hrt or something

>can't get my gf off
>she just starts quoting broken kant at me
amazing

i hate it here