Where's the new video?

Where's the new video?

Attached: Contra green.jpg (3840x2160, 753.4K)

Toob stole it in an attempt to hurt Contra’s career

Chewb is the tranny darling of the internet. Something as monumental as cancelling him cannot be rushed. It will be worth the wait.

What type of people watch her videos?

Degenerates

literally somewhat left wing normies. contra is the only socially acceptable/popular avenue for a person to listen to the indepth opinions of a transperson except maybe tube. That should scare you as much as it does me.

>That should scare you as much as it does me.
Why? What kinda stuff does she talk about anyway? I could never get myself to watch an entire video of hers.

her trans takes seem pretty reasonable to me

Toob is holding her hostage in her own basement.

i bet shes waiting til after PT reveals his FFS to the world and then she will drop the video and ruin his life

They are pretty reasonable. It's actually a pretty good thing for them to be the one. I was sad about the inverse. They are a passoid with tons of money and a superficial lib. Just feel left out as a gross misery hon. Like yeah we get it you are rich and pass and are vaguely leftist this doesn't benefit misery hons like me in anyway. Contra will help the younger generations and I should just be happy to be left behind, last of a hon generation. Can't wait for the future where if you habent transitioned.by the time you're 16 it means you just aren't trans and this isn't a problem anymore and all the people like me are dead

He left YouTube to do crack full-time

> “I should be happy for Hontra”
> refers to her as they/them

SHE you fucking asshole. in the house we only misgender PT

There will always be late transitioners because there will always be people who are just self-inept. Or who numb the pain in other shit until it gets bad. But we can make a world where the world isn't cruel to you because of that.

idk i think a lot of them are funny and interesting to toss on as background noise

But this is clearly a man

Attached: 1603115735976.jpg (300x300, 74.77K)

I’d suck Contra’s dick if she gave me 500 bucks.

if you mean PT or yourself then yea but natalie wynn is a woman

The fact that people still watch this braindead bitch's videos lmao

Contra fans are like Harry Potter fans at this point. They're stuck in a stanning echo chamber and shallow thoughts, consuming the exact same shit over and over. Just watch another trans content creator.

trutrans hon u mean

People use the neutral they all the time, when referring to she's or he's dumbass.
"Hey where did your mom go"
"Oh they went to the store"

i loved a lot of natalies videos but at this point im mostly watching for the PT drama