Robin is back and she’s trying to become a model. Lol

Robin is back and she’s trying to become a model. Lol

Attached: AAF32CA7-3B98-433A-AC2D-79D36817AC72.jpg (828x566, 117.34K)

i dont know who that is, but good for her?

So is she gonna do another $50k scam or what?

Old Any Forums trip who used to spew the N word and every other toxic word on this site. Then left to grift twitter for twitter tranny clout, got cancelled last year after a bad take and when people found out all the awful shit she used to say and nuked her account. Now she’s on Instagram and tiktok trying to grift there

Also yeah, she scammed a lot of people out of money.

damn she sounds based as hell

she also has a tiktok account

when she showed up on my feed, i made a comment basically calling her out for saying the n word here and i watched her delete it within a minute lmfao

>scam
she said she was going to use it to pay for FFS and she did
whether finessing twitterhons is moral or not is up to you

I’ve done modeling in new york and boy let me tell you she is WASTING her time

Yeh I called her out on Instagram and she blocked me and disabled her comments.

She hasn’t gotten ffs yet and it’s been over a year since it’s been funded and hasn’t made any mention of even scheduling to get it. I understand wait lists but she seemingly hasn’t even put in the work to get put on a waitlist.

Wait people will just give you money for FFS if you ask for it?

i'm pretty sure she has had FFS
ive seen a pic of her in post surgery bandages with a swollen face

Maybe I can start a gofundme for my ffs. I only need like $20 for the copay but maybe I can sucker some Twitterhons to pay for the time off I need from work.

Holy shit her insta and page sucks... What happened? Somehow she looked way better in the pictures she posted here even during the beginning of her transition.

do tell

Her face looks almost exactly the same as it did pre ffs with the exception her eyebrows. And some facial fat redistribution. Which the latter can happen from just being on hormones. If she got ffs she needs a refund lmao.

i could save her..

Omg did she really say NIGGER of Any Forums dot com? That's horrible

i cant imagine someone being so evil to say NIGGER on Any Forums!!! whats wrong eith her?

I can't believe it ! NIGGER sayers have no home on 4chand and should be canceled! It is the end

Attached: 1643053781270.jpg (622x744, 97.71K)

damn robin simps still hanging out here huh.