LGBT alternatives

What do you think of terms like "GSRM", "MOGAI", etc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96.12K)

don't care

GSRM would finally include us oppressed autogynephiles. MOGAI sounds like a rock band name.

it would also include furries and age-regressors lovers, are you prepared for that?

Yeah, sounds based

I prefer just "LGB", T has nothing to do with sexuality.

You say that but then half of the trannies on the board claim to have done it for sexual reasons. Maybe it should be LGBA, with autogynephiles as the final letter.

Queerness as static identities that are pursued, performed or fit into was a mistake. GRSM and MOGAI are fake escapes, that are only digging deeper into the bullshit of identity politics.

The only way to glory is through embracing our faggotry as change and movement. Dickgirls, crossdressing and femboys - the rotten, unsettling contrasts and in-betweens are the true troon experience.

Attached: 7ihi44887we81.png (610x623, 377.73K)

Cunnyseurs need to be included to the lgbt

Attached: 1540399863163.png (449x554, 341.9K)

No, but they do technically fit into GSRM

I highly prefer GSM as a term, not just because it's shorter but also because it's more accurate than adding letters to LGBT. I don't believe in though since fetishes aren't sexualities and would therefore not be included in GSM

im so sad mogai is associated with all of that shit if it wasnt it would be such a good alternative it not a mouthful like lgbtqwertyuiop

>fetishes aren't sexualities
how do you draw the distinction?

I think it's pretty clear, if you're attracted to an object or idea, irs a fetish

LGBT isn't grouped together by choice but by circumstance. Historically trans people have been grouped in with anyone "queer" and it was seen as a disease of sorts in stages, and that the final stage of homosexuality was wanting to be and/or believing you were the opposite sex and that simply being attracted to the same sex was the first symptom of that. Also the whole intersectionality bit or whatever, if you actually fall for the LGB trans exclusionary shit you're just a retard falling for conservative bait to divide and conquer

Attached: 1546902336306.gif (300x240, 222.76K)

so attraction to the idea of being a woman is fetishistic?

Yes

Yes. In addition, being trans is already included in GSM as "Gender minorities" so if you were thinking of cutting out trannies as a gotcha, you have to find another play

not my intention, was just curious since wanted recognition for AGP. throwing out the other fetishes means also throwing out AGP then unless you consider it to be a natural component of sexual orientation.

I think AGP is an interesting one since some argue that it's more than just a fetish for being a woman. I won't make a value judgment on it since I don't know too much about AGP

yeah i think most people obtain some degree of sexual fulfillment from their own bodies, and it's natural that our masculine/feminine traits play into that. it's just that sometimes the traits we like aren't aligned with our birth sex. the prenatal hormone exposure theory provides an explanation for it, especially since AGP almost always comes along with gender dysphoria.
attraction/self-attraction to being an anthropomorphic animal or child feels more abnormal since animals and children aren't things people are supposed to associate their sexual experiences with. feels very much like those are learned phenomenons.