Two weeks ago I was a normal twenty-seven year old guy. Then I realized if I just imagine myself as a girl...

Two weeks ago I was a normal twenty-seven year old guy. Then I realized if I just imagine myself as a girl, a brain fog I never even knew existed is lifted. My social anxiety is gone.
So, /tttt/, to repress or not to repress?
unsee
.cc/album#15FWMMlN6s4Lk4oD

Attached: maybeinthenextgreatcycle.jpg (2448x2448, 1.97M)

be honest
are you into agp shit
if you are continue to repress

link don't work user

No, but what difference does that make?

seems to work fine for me

nta but they probs think if u have agp u shouldn't transition because your not tru trans

if u fix ur link i'll tell u how u look, 27 is kinda old tho

Imagine announcing to everyone you know that you're trans and you're going to start living as a woman now

Does that give you anxiety?

if you made it then yea lol, change the settings so it doesn't cap out at 1 view

what is this logic, everyone would be anxious about that because other people could literally cut you out of their lives over it

The point is, is it possible that the reason you feel liberated thinking of yourself as a woman is that you're thinking about an alternate reality where actual everyday sources of stress don't exist, because it's a fantasy and nothing is real anyway?

so being anxious about coming out or wanting to boymode is a sign ur not just thinking like this for fun?

Christ, I am too much of a fucking boomer to use unsee. I don't see any setting other then picrel
of course it does, that's probably the main reason I've never allowed myself to realize this.
seems like a stretch.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 7.01.52 PM.png (1195x996, 88.15K)

I'm not trying to belittle you, but you asked if you should repress or not repress (by which you mean troon). Taken literally, this means you're sure you are trans, because cis people do not "repress"

If you're 100% certain that you are trans, then this is a completely different discussion, but if you're saying just 2 weeks ago you had a thought of yourself as a woman and you felt your anxiety lifted, and should you troon out or not, then I would interpret that as asking if it's a sign that you're trans. And if you're asking that, then my question to you in return is, what other plausible alternative explanations can you think of, that would explain your experience. One example that came to mind is that it's escapism. Which is not really the same as "fun" because escapism for the sake of escapism can be a way of just not facing problems. Doesn't sound like fun to me.

first of all don't trust faceapp it literally changes your eye size, jawline, cheeks etc

second ur pics:

u have quite a big brow ridge so you would need ffs to pass imo, but even after ffs u still might not pass.

ur going to need lazer for you beard shadow aswell.

how tall are you? how wide are your shoulders? what circumference is your chest?

hmmmm, idk you could maybe pass after ffs and if ur body isn't too fucked but desu it's a low chance imo, bit not entirely impossible

but i'm a brainwormed fuck and my oppinion is no more valuable than anyone elses in fact it's probably less valuable desu. i don't think i've ever seen anyone that looked worse taking hrt, but if you can repress i probably would :/ if you really are trans then you shouldn't repress but yea if ur not actually trans and just like the idea of being a girl with no current dysphoria, idk maybe consider manmoding or something.

trying not to hugbox or be a dick

tldr: low chance but still a chance (chances are twinkhon).

i'm the person who posted and i'm not op btw, just fyi

>i don't think i've ever seen anyone that looked worse taking hrt
just to clarify i mean that everyone i have seen who took hrt looked better on it than off it, not that i haven't seen anyone who shouldn't take it as much as u. lel

Sure, I'm open to the idea that this is escapism, mainly because I am constantly paranoid about my mind lying to me. But my experience has not been escapist so far. I usually hate shopping, for example. Last weekend I went to the mall and bought a women's sweater without any social problems. That sounds more like confrontation to me, but again, I am open to being wrong.
>u have quite a big brow ridge so you would need ffs to pass imo, but even after ffs u still might not pass.
Yep, that's what I was afraid of. My eyes are generally terrible.
>how tall are you? how wide are your shoulders? what circumference is your chest?
5'11", shoulders are 18", chest circumference is 35" under the shoulder. Waist is 28". Hips 32".
>trying not to hugbox or be a dick
Nope, I appreciate your honesty.

Thanks for clarifying lol. by the way, is repressing really even possible? There are stories in the literature about fifty year old repressors having nervous breakdowns from carrying this around with them their entire lives

>5'11", shoulders are 18", chest circumference is 35" under the shoulder. Waist is 28". Hips 32".

5'11 is kinda tall but there are trans girls who are taller and pass

18'' shoulders (bideltoid btw) i think is ok (see picrel), i'm 17-18'' and i've been called petite irl and ppl on Any Forums think my body is ok and not horrible, i'm 5'5 btw.

desu idk about waist but i think ~36'' circumference is about F range but HRT will make ur hips a bit bigger anyway maybe get up to 34inches (i have no real data for that assertion though just speculation)

you wouldn't know about the sucessful reppers because they would just look like normal men and women

Attached: Width.png (744x857, 303.45K)

fix your unseeeee omg

I tried the bideltoid measurement by marking the wall with a pencil, so it might be off, but I get about 18.5" :/.
fuck unsee

Attached: 20220131_182322.jpg (2448x2448, 2.1M)

Attached: 20220131_182337.jpg (2448x2448, 2.09M)

Attached: 20220131_182326.jpg (2448x2448, 2.11M)