Drugs?

hi im mtf and also an alcoholic, im really tired of being an alcholic though i want to switch to being addicted to another drug instead that wont make me fat
can i be cute if i smoke meth or do smoke MDMA instead? i want ketamine or xanax but idk where to find those

Attached: 1643488356729.jpg (607x607, 57.89K)

oh i meant to snort MDMA not smoke it

try switching to weed, at least it's healthier than alcohol

weed doesnt make me feel good and it makes me really hungry, i need any other drug

Cocaine, this will melt your fat

MDMA can't be smoked or vaporized, meth is bad, stick to plain amphetamine in pill form.
Xanax and Adderall are easiest to get if you know someone who wants to offload their prescription, otherwise you need a dealer. you'll need a dealer anyway for mdma/ketamine. I don't know how to acquire that stuff on oni0n sites but it's all there of course. ghb apparently feels like alcohol and it's low cal, but if you combine with alcohol or benzos or any downers you will die. hf be safe

>MDMA can't be smoked or vaporized
see

Attached: 1642198972008.png (680x672, 422.08K)

what if weed and meth at the same time? euphoric paranoia tieeem

can i still be a cute tranny if i smoke meth?

No

okok

No meth for cute tranny

but i feel like it cant be any worse than drinking beer every day at this point

If you take meth, drinking beer will be the less important of your problems

OP I know who you are and you should concentrate yourself on your uni and dont think too much about drugs also if you wanna lose weight than do sport and a healthy diet and dont use drugs, be a good girl

Attached: 1642460994403.jpg (900x701, 364.27K)

Just quit drinking you fat troon! Replace your alcohol cravings for cardio obsession "a runners high" and if you need a further compulsion, try to develop an eating disorder like anorexia. Start by going carbless, detox your body, then get into fasting an challenge yourself to go set amount of time without eating then beat your records.

do acid or shrooms

>no appetite
>trip balls
>still high after 6 hours

ket wears off quicker, xanax is shit, coke is too expensive to be worth it. can't speak on mdma. meth makes you look like terje.

Then eat like you didn't eat for months, gain weight and shame yourself to do the same over again

hey OP, enjoy your delirium tremens uwu hope you survive

>Then eat like you didn't eat for months,
There is physical limits to how much food a person can eat in one sitting before satiation and eventually nausea, etc kicks in. If you fasted for 2 days before breaking down, then ate like a porkin 600lb-life inhuman for one blow out meal before regaining your mental control, youd still max out with a net negative in calories. Your height and weight will determine the specific calorie amounts, but for most people they couldnt eat more then a days equivalent worth of calories in one sitting. That would still net a negative days worth of calories for two days fasted and then pigging out on a days worth. You just have to not give up after you refeed.

thats the idea, i want to stop drinking beer

>coke is too expensive to be worth it
coke is like buying powder confidence. it doesnt even make you feel that high it just makes everything you do better and makes you feel great and doing coke with a group of buddies is an incredible time

i dropped out of uni already
im not fat (yet) im already bulimic
acid and shrooms also just make me feel all shitty
and i think they make you retarded