How to signal I'm not a normie without seeming insane?

I'm finally biting the bullet and downloading OKCupid after realizing how utterly useless Tinder is for a trans girl who's mostly interested in romance. I'm writing my bio now, and I want to find a way to attract slightly to moderately weird people. I'm not looking for specific phrases to add, I still want it to be *my* bio, I just don't know what sort of things I could say that would cultivate that specific vibe. I don't want to come across as some schizo freak, because a) I'm not, and b) that would scare people away, but talking to normies I have very little common ground who aren't familiar with any weird online stuff just makes me feel empty sometimes. How do I make it clear that I'm the cynical, mentally ill, internet-brained type of tranny and not the more naive normal type without sounding pretentious or scaring people away? This isn't some elitist thing, I don't think I'm better than anyone for this, in fact I think I'm probably worse. I just want to find people I have common ground with, maybe who visit this board sometimes and are acquainted with the culture, but who aren't completely submerged in the negativity and brainworms and aren't just complete pervy creeps. What sort of stuff would people like that look for in a trans girl on a dating app?

Attached: 124.jpg (1080x829, 285.31K)

Mention diapers

tell them you have a big hot girl dick vibrating for some pussy.

put astrology sign in bio

that wall of text should work

tell them you love sounding and will be whatever they want for $5

mention you play heart of irons... THE CARD GAME

Say that ypu are weird and you grew up in niche internet forums

Btw you sound like an ideal partner, whoever gets you is quite lucky

Do what this user said.

Good example of the exact kind of thing that I definitely don't want to do. I want things that will be noticed by people in the know, but that aren't weird enough out of context to freak out people who aren't in the know. I'm also not gonna use any explicitly Any Forums terms. Like, I'm thinking about calling myself Uncanny Valley-core bc it's kinda true, and the word uncanny might ring a bell to people who are on here, but I would never call myself a twinkhon bc it's easily googleable and using channer words on dating apps is very cringe

Can't you just be yourself in your bio?
You don't need to give everything away about yourself but mentioning your hobbies, books you like, things you do in your free time, what you do for a living, life goals, dreams/hopes, movies/shows you like, obviously that you are trans, video games you like if you game, whatever the fuck it is that you do as a person.

You are going to attract normies regardless, normies will go after any target they think they might have a chance with on a dating service.

Text wall would make it clear that I have autism, but even among weird an autistic ppl, it's weird to write a whole huge ass paragraph for a dating app bio, isn't it? Or is that just a tinder thing? Half the people on there don't even have bios, it's so annoying.

I might say something like this, though I'll probably put it in my own words, thanks

Yeah, I'm not looking to sculpt my whole bio around cultivating some vibe, its mostly just going to be talking about myself. I was just wondering if people had any little tips for how to present myself

No problem, hope you find your prince charming

It's not so much about the text. That's easy. It's about what you put into your images.

>I finally bit the bullet and downloaded OKCupid. I'm open to new experiences. Weirdos do not interact.

Attached: The gaze.jpg (912x912, 128.83K)

just say you spend your time browsing a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Use a
>
On a line in your descriptor.
Also, where are you located? OKcupid has better effectiveness in some regions than others.

A pretty big city that's known for having a sizable lgbt population, which theoretically means more likeminded people, but it also means I have to sift through a lot of others to find them

4 of clubs.
my profile is autistic and cruel as fuck.
i even wear a "please be patient i have autism" hat in a couple of my pics.
i'll only accept aspies, and feminine trans.
they're actually alright, and the best dates i've had.
bio women dont even date.

best to stick to aspies and trans.
also tomboys are ok... but its hard to find a good 1.

you just need to show your power level in a way that most people won't immediately recognize, but non-normalfags would get
something along the lines of this

Attached: lolideathmachine2_1024x1024.jpg (950x1024, 156.02K)