Feminists react to if Trans Women are Women on Jubilee

so jubilee had this do all feminists think the same video and when they were asked about trans women all the women STRONGLY DISAGREED but ALL THE MEN strongly agreed that they were women??? WHAT THE HECK IS THIS. and they arent all old terfs to like what the heck ITS OVER

Attached: OMGITSOVER.png (1506x825, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6qInn2DOng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're also pro life lol. They aren't TERFs, they aren't feminists, they're just neocon women who didn't really get what this new feminism thing is that all the kids were talking about, then found out trannies don't like it, so they embraced it

Because men are cucks and they thought all the girls were going to agree with the question

the ftm tho

poor dood

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-141016_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 454.32K)

This . Pretty much every self-identified feminist woman I've ever met here in the US hates JK Rowling apart from a small minority of free-bleeding SCUM-manifesto-waving weirdos.
This guy looks simultaneously pretty masc yet he doesn't pass for some reason. I think if he dressed different he could pass as a typical dude-bro but he dresses like a fag instead lol

Post a link, faggoid

>what is google

Men are socialized to be terrified of looking anti-SJW or regressive. They know they'll be shamed for anything short of full acceptance of liberal opinions.

Women know they can say what they want on an issue like this and only 0.5% of people will take issue with it. Even trans accepting feminists will just agree to disagree.

why are they talking such a hard stance on things they don't understand. are they really so naive to think that a biology lesson for kids explains everything there is to know about life? fuck off with your "just basic biology"

The white foid has such a punchable face.

They're female.

Only since you ask so nicely

>Do All Feminists Think The Same? | Spectrum
youtube.com/watch?v=a6qInn2DOng

You don't get to decide who is a feminist.

actually i do, i get to decide how i use words and what i mean by them

>troony discover men are more likely to be honest when they say they think you're a woman than when a ciswoman say it circa 2020

One woman agreed, she was just larping as a man

>Amy Coney Barrett is a feminist

What the fuck is this

If you don't believe that women have human rights, you are, by definition, not a feminist
Bodily autonomy is a human right

The only people who think trans women are women are closet bi chasers
Ask any cis female and they'll tell you how much they dislike troon and how they gotta play along with being pro troon because that's the current socially acceptable thing to do

Cis foids were never on your side

Attached: 1636877288371.png (1600x1340, 2.02M)

>bitch brings good points
>big nigga be like yo but if you act like a woman you're a woman
The second man is a transman. And third is just "humans are so advanced, this is future, I am being so progressive".

This hurts my brain. Why did they only get TERFs for this? I promise not all feminist cis women are like this.
He passes, he just looks like a sickly white twink. Literally nobody in the room knew he was trans until he mentioned it.

>I promise not all feminist cis women are like this.
most woman don't see mtf as woman, that's just how it is