Play cs with friends

>play cs with friends
>lose 16-4 on overpass and kinda angry, just another shitty MG1 trying to rank up
>friends always comment on how squeakish I am, tell me I sound like a "faggot" whenever somebody ambushes me and I die or whenever someone gets a good kill and I'm excited about it
>we're Slavs and live in some shitty rural town of like 5k people
>they always comment on my dialect and how I talk to people from bigger cities too much and I sound very "sophisticated" and they say they in a mocking sarcastic tone
>one friend in particular always tells me I sound like a faggot
>not feminine at all and have kind of given up on ever even thinking about that but have kinda longer hair than everyone so I already don't fit in
>actually mtf repressor and scared of when and how my friends, family and social circle might find out about it
>but I also can't repress because it eats me from the inside out
I don't look feminine, but it's not like I'm an ultra big bodybuilder either, but the thing that bothers me the most isn't the dysphoria itself (yes, that fucks me up a lot though) but the fact that people might find out and beat me up until I bleed or worse, kill me. Yes, it's not like LGBT things are strictly illegal here and you literally get killed for being gay or trans, but if you find yourself in the wrong company (and that's a lot of people here because they have very conservative leanings, including my family), it can lead to trouble, lots of trouble.

I find it really weird how open I am about talking about LGBT stuff online, because I have an alt discord account where I hornytalk with men about how much I want to be their gf and drain their balls, but irl if somebody teased me about something like this, I would be deathly scared and think "oh god, oh no, what if they were someone I talked to on Discord, what if they know by some other means?". I am so deep inside my own shell that I don't think I will ever come out as trans, even though I really want to get on HRT.

Attached: janny.jpg (229x229, 4.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamesense.pub/,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That sounds like a really awful situation, I feel for you
Maybe you could boymode until you're able to move to a more lgbt-friendly big city? Or are those places also super conservative in your country?

is picrel you or just a reaction image? If that's actually you I think you got a good shot at passing.

Get a job and move to a bigger city

are you on cocaine?

digits

The bigger cities can be more LGBT-friendly but it kind of varies, there are still bound to be fucked up people anywhere I go. I think most people here don't know about trannies, so I can boymode just fine, but for example if two guys hold hands, they're screwed. It's taboo and considered disgusting to do that in public. Idk about public affection in general (I've never been in a relationship), I feel like most people don't care if it's girls and guys but people of the same sex will at the very least get extremely weird looks and at worst assaulted.
I mean I will, it's just that I'd rather immigrate and totally leave this entire mess of a country and that's a whole other can of worms. Checked quads.

>I want to be their gf and drain their balls

Attached: 1643544020313.jpg (600x338, 40.57K)

touhou niagras be wildin haha

Me and you, user, we're similar. The only difference is that I am good at Counter-Strike, so I don't squeak like a fag. I suggest you get good at the game, it is the most simple solution. That, or take the skeetpill.

When it comes to your actual life, best you can do is get a good job and move out.

play faceit

What is the meaning of this post?
I suck at 2hu.
>go into match
>sometimes suck, sometimes very good, never in-between
>8/10 times the random leaves and we play 4v5
Amazing matchmaking, this is what I get for being an Overpass nerd.
I suck shit at regular MM, how the fuck would I play Faceit?

Your friend is based
You must really sound like a faggot

Just get good so you never suck. Who cares if it's 4v5 when you're acing every round, baka. Or just visit gamesense.pub/, comes with free HRT.

btw i like overpass too

>Just get good so you never suck. Who cares if it's 4v5 when you're acing every round, baka. Or just visit gamesense.pub/, comes with free HRT.
What are you, a tranny? Or just a regular guy? I don't think I would ever pass with HRT desu, I'm a lost cause.
>btw i like overpass too
I like Overpass a lot, it's my favourite map in the game. I play Mirage, Inferno and Dust II besides that, and I kind of don't like Cache.

>What are you, a tranny? Or just a regular guy? I don't think I would ever pass with HRT desu, I'm a lost cause.
I'm a femboy.
The gamesense thing was a joke, though most of its community is comprised of trans girls and femboys.

>I like Overpass a lot, it's my favourite map in the game. I play Mirage, Inferno and Dust II besides that, and I kind of don't like Cache.
When I used to play comp I usually queued for Overpass, Cache and Train. Mirage and Inferno if I didn't get a match. I never really liked Dust II desu.

>I'm a femboy.
>The gamesense thing was a joke, though most of its community is comprised of trans girls and femboys.
Ahhhhh cool. Sucks that I'm too damn ugly to be even a femboy, let alone the fact that I'm a repressing tranny :/
>When I used to play comp I usually queued for Overpass, Cache and Train. Mirage and Inferno if I didn't get a match. I never really liked Dust II desu.
Cool, cool.

>Ahhhhh cool. Sucks that I'm too damn ugly to be even a femboy, let alone the fact that I'm a repressing tranny :/
You know, I used to think that too. But now, I'm content with how I look. You'll get there, don't worry.

People always say this, but they're always the types of people to whom genetics were favourable. I got hit extremely hard by puberty, combined by me never moving and I am simply disgusting looking. I am fat (74kg/180cm but I never move so I have a belly and subcutaneous fat or however you'd call it), have shitty skin quality, horrible acne issues on face and back (it's so bad that I had gotten lots and lots of shirts stained with blood because of how much of it there is on my back and butt) and I just generally look disgusting. Also have facial hair, a chest and tummy + legs + butt full of hair, and I look ugly. Maybe it's just that I haven't put in any effort, but quite frankly, I don't even feel comfortable doing so while looking like this. It's like I'm so far off I don't even know how to or even want to start because it feels so pointless. Oh yeah, I also don't do skincare and my forehead is cracked and I have laugh lines, even though my skin on my face can feel soft when I wash it with just lukewarm water, it's still not good at all.

I wish I was at least a femboy and then that I could go from that to HRT, but I simply have shitty genes + I'm a lazy fuck which is how I got myself into this situation in the first place.

But anyways, what was this about gamesense.pub? Says you have to have an invitation code.

Weight can be lost, hair can be shaved. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about things like height, so you are at least partially right, but that shouldn't discourage you from working on yourself when you get the chance.

It's an invite-only CS:GO cheat, I was just joking about it cause of the community thing.

>Weight can be lost, hair can be shaved.
Yeah but the form is...male, and not that great.
>Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about things like height, so you are at least partially right, but that shouldn't discourage you from working on yourself when you get the chance.
Lol, idgaf about height, I'm perfectly content with my height because it gives me somewhat long legs and I like that, I'd always prefer to being a shorty.
>It's an invite-only CS:GO cheat, I was just joking about it cause of the community thing.
Oh lol, I don't know anything about cheats, I don't follow hvh or any similar communities at all.

But also, the main thing is that I'm like such a weird guy, physically, I have such weak arms that I have problems when I eat a meal and I put it on my plate and sometimes it's literally too hard to carry the plate with food to my table. It's even worse when my mom asks me to go carry firewood or something because I have to do because I'm "male" and my sister who is a mountain climber and ski shit bitch can't because she's lazy and men should do it, while I feel like any of my bones in my arms will pop any second. Skinny arms and very flabby legs and tummy.

Hit the gym, it will help you with the weight thing as well.