I work as a Cuddle Profissional in California

Like 1/4 of my clients are trannys despite them being less than 1% of the local population.
They are my second major demographic after old people
: (

Attached: images - 2022-01-31T184706.519.jpg (563x545, 24.46K)

>cuddling trannies
imagine the smell

Most of them smell decent and the ones that dont smell like wetdog so nothing unberable
People usually shower before making an apointment I guess

wait professional cuddler is a real thing?

>smell like wetdog
oh, that's just natural white person scent

It is in the dystopia called Usa

Are people paying you because you're a woman or are they seeking warm and comfy boysnuggles

So that's what tranny old fucks can expect from life: having to pay for cuddles. Makes sense.

How sexual is it? Do men/troons get boners and press them against you? Has anyone tried anything sketchy?

It amuses me that this profession even exists, but I get it. I've organized a couple of cuddle rooms and stuff at furry and burner events, and there's nothing that recharges the soul quite like spending a few hours someone's arms wrapped around you.

The freedom with which hugs and cuddles are exchanged is literally one of the best things about being a furry.

>cuddles from cute boy with fursuit head on
>cuddles from newly washed fursuit by clean boy in COLD room
>everyone high at this event but consenting before drugs are involved
Yeah that’s my new realistic fantasy that’s my dream right there

Yeah, that basically sums up some of the parties I've been to.

can you give us some cuddle stories
t. lonely tranny

tfw not even a furry but I want this so bad. Not from the USA unfortunately

Attached: abxjYKQ2_700w_0.png (507x991, 440.33K)

This would be nice but I haven't met a high functioning furry, most of them seem to lack adequate hygiene from improperly guided care in the autistic ones. Plus no furries in the south.
Story. Are you a big muscular guy? Give us stories of cuddling please. Especially the depressed trannies.

Give us some of your craziest stories user

I am a very femine dude.
This one troon had literally hundreds of plushies and dolls in her room.
Another had a bunch of manneqins spread around the house with different costumes/clothes
Creppy stuff

Yes.But its rare.If people try anything sexual I just leave + I always carry a taser

Boysnuggles

>I am a very feminine dude
Oh, is there a service to get cuddles from tall muscular guys? I'd lay down a hundred or two for an hour of that. Nothing better than getting held by a larger stronger guy.

Once some sad boomer wanted me to pretend I was his dog who had died a few months ago.I had to bark and and pant like a retard for half an hour

Attached: images - 2022-01-13T172241.511.jpg (399x399, 16.34K)

Yesthere are a bunch of chads that also do that.
You can find any sex/body type

That is some how way worse and sad than what I had imagined

jesus I hope you're paid well

Would it be worse or better if I wanted you to pretend I’m a catboy and pet me + feed me treats?

Maybe in california. It seems like all of you fags are from there or some libcuck lgbt friendly city. How do people even go about looking for cuddles? I'm actually autistic and I can't seem to interact with people in a socially appropriate way.

tfw no sad boomer to cry as he holds you while you, an autistic furry tranny, pretends to be his dead dog

Maybe make a grindr profile and just autistically spam it with "cuddles only"

I set up a Grindr for my fursuit for a laugh, and every time and I get drowned in people asking to cuddle every time I dare log on.

How did you join, was it easy? How much money do you make? Could a mtf ever get into the business?

Attached: 1594142278371.jpg (171x141, 3.85K)

Grindr is full of no picture profiles, 50-60yo men with wives who want to cross dress and suck dick, dudes who're just jerking off and will never meet up, etc.
If I saw a dude with a fursuit I'd totally ask for cuddles lol

What's the name of the service you work for, or one like it that might be available up north, if somebody wanted to use it?