Are you getting enough hugs daily, /tttt/?

any less would compromise your mental and physical health. i hope you aren't missing out.

Attached: how-many-hug-you-need-a-day-122219.jpg (600x412, 29.06K)

My boyfriend stopped hugging me because he said he wanted more time to play Minecraft alone and doesn’t talk to me anymore unless he wants food

i genuinely don't like giving hugs if someone else initiates it first. i like them if i am the initiator but if you try to hug me randomly i am going to feel extremely uncomfortable and hate you.

create a lag machine on his server

I don't remember the last time someone hugged me desu

No, I'm incredibly touch starved and it causes me constant misery. I'm not trying to be melodramatic, it literally just feels like an extra need alongside food and water and air that I feel like I can never have satisfied.
Neither my parents nor my other family members were never affectionate to me at all and only in the last few years having starting hugging me when we're greeting and saying bye to one another. I'm an mtf in my mid twenties and I've still never cuddled with anyone and it drives me crazy. I don't even care about sex really
I'd just sign up for dating apps or something but I don't pass for shit

so you're, like, a top or somethin'?

I havent had intimate touch in years

is that how it works? do bottoms like people giving them random ass uninitiated hugs? its awkward and weird.

i am hug starved

I would hug you to death Curanes!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY CANT I GET A GF

I haven't hugged anyone in about 6 years because I'm not a fucking child

how

its a few things, neet, tranny, unlovable, a bit of depression and bpd

just find someone to hug you?

wish that was as easy as it sounds :(

I have a cat

I have received 8 hugs in my entire life. I'm 27.

Attached: hei in the rain.jpg (637x357, 25.52K)

The only time I’ve hugged another person in the last 10 years was at a funeral when my grandmother died.

i'm a 29 year old virgin and even my grandmother hugs me whenever i see her shit niggas.

She didn’t hug me, but at least someone did when she died. Close enough.