/gaygen/

/blacked/ edition
oldthread:

Attached: E_00sC4VkAQglAI.jpg (1080x1350, 446.4K)

I can't stand Cersei or Gaydrama, so idk why I should put myself in the same group as them.

Also old trips are sadfrog, swede or homochromia. Not debaser or LeadPaint

Very likely just someone using my trip to stir up shit.
Also wtf was that talk about me last thread? I'm not interesting enough to be angry about me

kAn, cersei and GD appreciation post UwU we love you!

>I'm not interesting enough to be angry about me
they're not angry, they're jealous. yes, grown ass gay men are that petty. sadly

>28 and single
>vegetarian bottom
>valentine's is coming up
>mostly just want cuddles
>wish I could treat my bf to a steakhouse for putting up with my vegetarian shit all this time
>tfw no bf has been putting up with my vegetarian shit all this time
>tfw imagined an entire bf, with a history and attitude and everything
>tfw so profoundly lonely I'm about to tulpa myself a bf
Pray for me.

>single
>my bf
what

this is such a weirdly specific scenario have you tried therapy

just get therapy

Prayer is what got you into this mess in the first place

carnivores more like carniWHORES

I'm the last person in this world you should be jealous about.
Im ugly af, I don't leave the house, I don't have friends or human contacts beside the occasional Teams meetings. The part of the day where I am not working I spent drinking booze and liquor and chat here

>reading comprehension
ngmi

i'm gonna get a name but no trip so i can say random shit and start drama then claim it wasn't me and someone else was stirring shit. it seems to work well for some of you

>he has no bf
LOL

years of loneliness have sent him dippy
iktf

THIS is who I'm talking about when I say schizos

why does horror hate kAn so much?

but you're attractive, and that's enough to trigger the jealousy and rage of petty gay guys who are not as pretty as you are

you have at least 2 simps whats your problem

I can't even describe how tired I am of all this shit.

post penis

He's a bitch. That's his problem. Like literally, how hard is it to go outside?

I don't think I'm attractive

can I succeed on onlyfans if I'm moderately attractive, fit but have a 5 inch penis?

doubtful of their existence desu

I go out
just not often

trip on bavarianon

need a gimmick too

No, on the grounds that you want it, and I hate all of you.

don't post hole

who?
I can think of a few gimmicks. but will it be possible with that dick size

straight people don't clean they asses

post penis

how to go on a date in a public place when you have social anxiety and don't know how to dress?

I can fix you

I can't fix you

>I go out
>just not often
I can't decide if you shouldn't be here, or you should. Getting laid is the easiest thing.
How do you even really know you're gay? You could have sex with a man tomorrow, and decide you don't like it. Getting hard with internet pictures and videos is no litmus test. I bet you're straight, you just don't know it yet.

>the tripfags themselves are nothing but tulpas generated by the collective will of the thread lurkers

I'll take that as a no then

Banana!

depends on the gimmick

seriously, post penis on unsee

Don't clean "their" asses. You fucking idiot. Let me guess, you'll claim that you''re black, and have some made up language based on the fact you're too stupid to speak properly. Go on, be retarded.

just go naked

kAn is this really you? is this the "only pic" you were talking about that you have posted of yourself?

Attached: kAn.jpg (860x1967, 369.89K)

god this feels like when people on tumblr sent themselves hate mail but forget to set it to anonymous

s*ssy is 100% some bot that replies to posts containing "s*ssy" or "Biden"

give up and become socially inverted shut in

>I bet you're straight, you just don't know it yet
take that back you bitch
I don't want to just get laid
I want someone to build a life with

did that all the time and was guaranteed followers idc! business fish

>I want someone to build a life with
says man who has no life and isn't building it. mental illness is a trip

nothing happens when I select an image for upload :/

oh come on

I absolutely won't take it back. You have put yourself in a position to be criticized. You won't leave your comfort zone, but you want this that and the other. You've never had a bf, but you want to build something. You've never had a job, but you want to build something. Grow a set of balls, yeah, then decide what you want to do. You're a fucking baby, but you want grown up things. Either do the deed, or fuck off. I'm tired of seeing you here. Grow up!

can we all agree that Pabllo Vittar is a queen?

Attached: pabllo3.jpg (736x817, 74.34K)

Tag me if you get an answer

Are you a plastic surgeon?

I don't know who this is and I never posted that pic.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QUEEN

oh really? then it must have been your larper who posted it :S

Don't know if any anons remember this, but I went to a gig with that lad i've been seeing. I wrapped my arm around him and he sort of (gently) placed his hand down my arm until interlocking his hand with mine. His thumb kept caressing my hand. Slow, but sort of rhythmically too. There was this fusion jazz instrumental and the drummer's solo had just kicked in but it felt as if it almost faded and all I could concentrate on was the motions as his hand pressed against mine. Don't want to blogpost but yeah, it was nice lads. Felt very intimate and honestly, I think I'm kind of autistically fixating on what, realistically, was quite mundane, if you really think about it. But still, yeah, it went well

Attached: winks1.jpg (453x453, 27.41K)