Mtfs, did ppl think you were gay as a child/teen?

i was called a faggot a LOT. people spread rumors about me saying that i was gay in middle and high school
my mom said she thought i was a “closeted gay boy” who was lying to himself
and my best online friend of 7 years told me that he knew i was “at least gay” when i came out to him

Attached: 8ECD2F31-6D9C-497F-B08C-2D68A4E4A3FE.png (300x300, 77.32K)

I got called gay all the time but so did everyone in the '90s

my mother also kept interrogating me asking me if I'm gay but I don't think that means anything

>in the 90s
Get out boomer

I never watched that movie

>did ppl think you were gay as a child/teen
I was openly gay, lmao.

Although openly is a bit of overstatement. My family knew I like guys, but I never mentioned it for my own safety since I lived in a very hostile environment, but like I still managed to taste and tap some bussy when I was 13.

Yes. The sudden shift in perception towards me once I got a gf which destroyed the view of me as probably gay is part of what led me to trooning out. I didn't realize I was male socialized with kids' gloves up until that point because of that perception.

Attached: 1642655876132.jpg (750x417, 49.19K)

Straight trans women are gay men in denial.

my siblings made fun of me and called me gay as a young child (like

Literally nobody ever implied they thought I was gay

Agp detected

My parents thought I was a weird af bisexual fetishist. They were correct. My mom really coped believing I was "the man" in relationships with men. Held out hope I wasn't like my dad (left her to be with a man). This was incorrect.

I'm agp too but some people did say I was gay

I'm and I think I'm probably agp. Am I brainwormed?

Yes, a lot. Dunno why though

Guilty. That's what high impulse control and neuroticism gets you.
Though to be fair i think my dad asked me if I was gay in my early 20s when I figured out it was dysphoria.

No you are a straight male fetishist and should be forced off hrt to save vulnerable lesbians from rape and harassment.

No, but people started to think I was for not getting a gf by adulthood. haha...

I worked at a skate shop when I was like 17 and I remember one day being in a good mood for once and within like an hour some girl was like "lul are you gay" and I was so fucking shook. Never let myself be happy again after that and leaned even harder into tough guy repression cope bs
Fuck growing up in the 90s I coulda been a youngshit

I was actually talking to my therapist about this today. One of my biggest sources of stress is dummies saying that. I consider myself gay bc I am AMAB and love men but I also choose to live as a woman because it is the role I want in society. I also make a more attractive woman than man. If I could live openly as a gay male and be treated the same as I do by passing as a woman I would but that isn't possible. To get the life I want I have to pretend that I am AFAB.

So anyway. Sneed. I'm not in denial I am just surviving as best I can in this hell we call America.

I dont want to make cis women uncomfortable :(

could I be a gay male on hrt or should i rope?

Yes you can be a gay male on HRT. Don't rope. If you have tact nobody will find you creepy. And if they do you can fix it with effort and self awareness.

Live as a gay man without hrt. You can be happy as a feminine acting gay man without hurting yourself chemically.

idk, I'm sorry. I'm just dumb
I'd rather rope desu, I've been planning on getting an orchi tho. would it be okay for me to live as a eunuch?

> hurting yourself chemically.

Please stay in your lane. HRT does no significant harm and can make life bearable for dysphorics.

- t. tried to live as a gay male as you suggested and wanted to die