Bf wants me to switch to spiro

>bf wants me to switch to spiro
>doesn't explain why
>always smirks when I ask him why
I know this fuckers endgame I've seen the Any Forums twitter accounts he follows

Attached: images - 2022-02-01T074941.921.jpg (236x236, 10.04K)

He wants you in diapers poggers

Bf confirmed for pissfag

I think so, I'm too scared to ask him though.

Explain in three linez plz im stupid

my doctor put me in spiro.. does that mean hea a pissfag to?

yeah, did u think ur doctor wasnt sat stroking it to the thought of turning dozens or hundreds of men into incontinent cute girls? get real

also, if uve been given injections, ur doctor has literally seen ur ass a dozen times and the association of ur face and ass is going to be prominent

no injects just pills for a few months, he did mention how it would make me pee a lot tho. i doubt he actually is like trying to have me dribble piss constantly

I think he wants me to need to piss all the time so he can suggest putting me in diapers.

>gives u the pee pills
>warns you about peeing
>he's now specifically aware that he's making u pee
maybe not constantly, but definitely whenever he's around

i see the doc every 3 months while the piss/cum issues are daily.. so im like not having it happen around him

Whoa, you manged in one! Based boyfreind. Tell hes a based pervert for me. (Also tell him it makes you uncomfortable and tell him to love you for who you are and not the fetishes you can fulfill.)

do you think i should just straight up ask him if that's what he wants? im not into it per se but i do like when he takes care of me.

that's just the thing, it doesn't make me uncomfortable, it's just weird that he knows about this stuff.
i do love him a lot, but i wouldn't wanna have to become dependent on them, which i think i accidentally would over time.

twitter found this post....

wtf, based boyfriend?

You should listen to him.
He's the man of the house after all.

Attached: benjamin.jpg (1599x900, 130.97K)

just tell him instead of going through the hastle, its defo easier lol

okay i will and i'll come back and post results. he doesn't get home for an hour so i'll tell him then

well, asked him about the spiro. kinda went okayish i guess. greentext so i can be semi-famous on the internet
>bf gets in the door, we chill for a bit and have a cider and whatever
>bring it up out of the blue, want to catch him off guard
>"why do you want me on spiro? is it for the pee thing."
>he's cute when he blushes, honestly
>doesn't say anything, but after a bit of nagging he cracks
>"uhhh, yeah i guess. i think it'd be cute."
>"me needing to pee all the time would be cute. what if we wanna cuddle and watch a movie or lie in bed all day?"
>he trails off again and i know what he wants to say because, well, im not that stupid
>"look dude" i say, "i'm not wearing diapers for some fetish."
>he kinda glares at me "it's not a fetish, i just enjoy taking care of you, especially when you're all needy."
>"uh huh?"
>he goes on about how much he likes to take care of me when im sick, making meals, keeping me tucked in, all that.
>tbf i do like it when he does that
>"so yeah, i think changing you when you wet yourself would be cute."
>kinda get all flustered at him saying that out loud, also tipsy because low alcohol tolerance so not in the right mind to think about this
>tell him i'll think about it
>stomp off to my room.

what do anons?

bf was a piss fag all along, called it