Thoughts on theyfabs?

thoughts on theyfabs?

Attached: image_2022-01-31_133015.png (960x598, 414.88K)

I don’t understand why you hate me? I don’t harm you at all for being me.

Well we found them then, the cis f chasers that this board swears up and down doesnt exist

ok but thoughts on theyfabs?

the "men are trash (except trans men)" makes me wince so hard, you can tell that they dont think they're men lol. i'll protect you from these untruthful demons of the blackest night, pooners

because you're weird and different and we don't understand you. basically normal human behaviour, now back to tumblr you go, theynigger

Holy shit thats literally me

ok thoughts on committing suicide?

Why would I do that lmao

I love they/them, absolute girlcock fiends. I will defend them/their pronouns as long as I live

Yeah, as a cis dude my attitude towards trans men is typically "Welcome to the good side, bros. Glad to have you."

The ones who themselves argue that "female socialization" gives them a leg up against cis men on emotional intelligence need to get left in the cold, though. That's some fembrained-tier shit.

I find theyfabs are cool if they actually chase androgyny, ie bind, have short hair, and dress androgynously. I think someone who genuinely wants to look like they belong to neither gender is valid. I don't know what the theyfabs in your starter pack are trying to do though besides come across as "quirky."

they're women but respecting their pronouns is easier than trying to put the nb cat back in the nb bag.

as long as they don't speak over us I don't have a problem with them

I want some stupid little faggot theyfab chaser bishit girl thing to slob my knob and tell me I'm pretty

call me a tranny/faggot irl and you'd better hope there are witnesses or cameras

ok, tranny

We can be cute faggots together we’re the same gender freaks

every theyfab ive met has either constantly referred to themselves and presented as fem exept when others where there, or went fully transmasc. i dont belive theres any in-between

>casually says tranny/faggot/other slurs
Based, if she calls me daddy and let's me cum in her pussy until she starts calling herself a woman again, she's wife material. My dick doesn't touch tenderqueers

Ben Shapiro gonna be getting raped in an ambulance

I'm a lesbian, meaning I'm a woman attracted to women. So I don't fuck theyfabs because they claim to be neither men nor women. GNC cis women are based, though.