Up to bone plate fusion (which usually happens at 17): youngshit

Up to bone plate fusion (which usually happens at 17): youngshit
18-24: midshit
25-35: late transition
35-older: boomerhon

Taking into account the median male, of course. There’s always a possibility you were a gigachadmoder who had already undergone full masculinization by 17. You are NOT the average

Attached: 50DAB084-583E-49D5-B43D-77FB3DC588A6.jpg (480x640, 32.93K)

Different bones stop growing at different times. Your shoulders don't stop until like 22-23.

Which is why midshits still have benefits over late transitioners

Hahahahhahahahahhaha I looked like a gorilla at 16. It never even began

let me correct it for you
> 14-16 midshit
> >16 oldshit

> transitions while not even halfway through male puberty, bone plates not even close to fusing, will have skeletal effects
> oldshit

I hate youngshits so much. It’s either youngshit posturing or you’re coping because your genetics don’t let you pass and you want to blame it on age

>coping because your genetics don’t let you pass and you want to blame it on age

Bingo

This is the only correct answer

It's either severe untreated BDD, or young hon seethe. Mostly the former, when they post pics.

Nah, legit just think it’s youngshits deliberately acting like bitches

>5'5"
>not a troon
Anyone want to trade heights. Being short sucks.

Attached: 1621661127026.jpg (540x960, 54.3K)

not mutually exclusive

just troon out

No, that's just not me.

>before puberty: youngshit
>during puberty: midshit
>after puberty: oldshit
you can't use fixed numbers because there isn't a universal age at which puberty begins/ends

12-14 youngshit
15-17 midshit
18+ oldshit
why do we have these therads...?

>universal age at which puberty begins/ends

The problem is there isn’t a universal definition of what it means for puberty to end, but also, one to three years of male puberty doesn’t mean much to the median male.

Youngshit: you have skeletal effects
Midshit: no skeletal effects, but good chance of face-passing for the median male and very quick fat redistribution, no male aging
Lateshit: very slow fat redistribution, some male aging.
Boomerhon: Considerable male aging

Because you’re a younghon coping

one to three years of male puberty means an insane when you're talking about testosterone. it means body and facial hair, voice masculinization, skeletal masculinization, genital changes, etc
lumping in someone who transitioned at 3 with someone who transitioned at 16 just because both can experience skeletal effects from hormones is delusional
the cutoff point for the end of puberty for the purposes of distinguishing between midshits and lateshits is obviously when plates fuse
this hon propaganda trying to push the definitions of youngshit, midshit, and lateshit further and further back is ridiculous

>lumping in someone who transitioned at 3
The whole endow sticking needles on kids doesn’t actually happen, you know that, right? An infinitesimally small amount of people transition before 12 and they might as well be cis.

being a younghon nowadays would be pretty embarrassing I guess

that's not what i'm saying you fucking mouthbreather holy fuck you're retarded
transitioning at 3 means growing up socialized female and getting put on hormones as soon as your puberty would begin
>An infinitesimally small amount of people transition before 12 and they might as well be cis
yes. that's what a youngshit is. anyone who transitions after the onset of puberty is a midshit. anyone that transitions after the end of puberty is a lateshit. it's not that hard