they all sound english to me

based muslims fighting against the podbug decadence of the west

>why are muslims against us /tttt/ ?

Islam is a satanic religion

>t. apostate

yup yup

I'm not watching the video but that screencap is hilarious lmao

religion is cancer of the mind unironically
now the real topic at hand: why the fuck to british people sound so fucking silly? “oi I’ll shank you up” or whatever he said. Just sounds so stupid with that accent.

Wasn't there an article saying most of the ppl attacking trannies in the UK were muslims?

the person who posted that video is muslim and against it OP....
some of the commenters are too

Attached: tw.png (598x98, 14.53K)

and another one, and many more

Attached: tw2.png (598x180, 23.34K)

And both labour and conservatives support bringing more people like this into their areas, this is why I'd rather vote ukip but I dont think they operate in my area (too South I guess)

Ahh thanks for reminding me why i have to leave England.

Attached: Screenshot_20220121-204739_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x814, 146.73K)

1minute reading Muslim twitter and you'll see they despise you

because they're from londontown bruv

I will vote for anyone who prevents such evil, hateful people from being near me.

Muslims im Iraq, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia aren't my problem. The ones that are pulling knives on me down the road are. All the major political parties are fast tracking this.

Read The Camo Of Saints. No good will come from this.

Attached: Screenshot_20220121-205258_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1299, 541.91K)

Same, Israel is based. (Though I am condoning Israel's bad acts)

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW, LEFTIST TRANNIES.

Attached: FKBY2IPXsAQ5hGK.jpg (317x358, 23.36K)

And china

Attached: 15bljgjybld81.jpg (640x485, 41.67K)

Muslims have just as much of a right to live there as anyone else.
You should also have the right to shoot them dead if they try to attack you.
Imho everyone should be armed with guns everywhere in the world, history has show that with human nature the only way to ensure peaceful coexistence is mutually assured destruction.

>You should also have the right to shoot them dead if they try to attack you.
ideally yes but in practice this will never be the case and due of the consequences of your actions AKA voting for leftist politicians that are okay with muslim immigration you will have to tolerate these people threatening you unprovoked for being visibly trans for the rest of your life

Attached: 1641209231470.jpg (261x441, 24.58K)

Umm... yes, sweaty. The godless barbarians will be civilized by force. Slay!!!!

Attached: f6c4b2idl1k61.jpg (750x409, 38.49K)

found the retarded american

Attached: sandy hook.png (815x500, 925.24K)

>Muslims have just as much of a right to live there as anyone else.

No they fucking dont

>shoot them

They shouldnt be here to shoot. Flee a shithome country then recreate the same conditions that made the original country a shithole.

belief systems often fills a void in the personality
its why so many trans are commies as well when that shit is faith as well

No retard, just fucking shoot them. Who gives a fuck about laws? If a cop tries to get you after just kill them too (they deserve it more than the muslim attacker even because they’re the ones imposing nonsensical laws and regulations on you with the threat of murder and enslavement behind them while acting like they’re doing good or abiding by a coherent system of morality)
also voting is retarded. If it could change anything it would be illegal. If you’re caught up in political bullshit like that idk what to say I feel sorry for you.

Why do Anglos bring these guys in?

Attached: Bv_xCnYCIAAqOHV.jpg (1610x2048, 361.42K)

They vote left in England but right in their home country if they're still eligible to vote there.

School shootings are just memetic crimes done by pathetic people trying to follow the footsteps of the columbine shooters. It’s a nonissue. A handful of kids get shot and its a big deal for decades, kids get poisoned by capitalists and their corrupt dogs in government cutting corners and poisoning people and nobody gives a shit. It’s a joke and worst of all it’s not very funny.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah more morals and memes and bullshit. Same shit the retarded muslim and christian terrorists have floating around in their jellied brains.

>It’s a nonissue
Yeah, a nonissue for nonburger lmao
>A handful of kids get shot and its a big deal for decades
Average am*rican, everyone

Attached: 1637878348975.jpg (591x479, 42.08K)

>acting like pedophilia isn’t rampant in every race and class
lmao. That’s just raw humanity. Only difference between them and the royal family is status and wealth.

>Why do Anglos bring these guys in?

No one wants them here. They're being used as a bioweapon to enact anarcho-tyranny, and then to serve as a slave class for Agenda 30 and Sustainable Smart Cities (open air prisons).

I have to live here. Its not dark in England. I wont leave my apartment until the morning. Too dangerous.

Attached: Screenshot_20220122-193345_Chrome.jpg (1080x1098, 464.3K)

ok but then you just die or go to prison for life because you're a retard. your fault for voting for leftists in the end.

Its now dark in England*

Kids are more likely to be killed by cops than school shooters by a large margin. It’s all pearl clutching media circus bullshit, people like you just keep buying tickets.

hey the perpetrator of the sandy hook massacre was canadian

Attached: 1642606531064.png (975x500, 796.85K)