TGirls, would you ever have a paypig?

A paypig is a submissive male who gets aroused by being mistreated and used for his money. Would you be willing to humiliate and dominate a paypig in exchange for money?

Attached: J5GYcrxX.jpg (427x427, 32.96K)

No, I would feel bad. I’m frugal anyway, and don’t like high end fashion. The guy… he must have a low self esteem to think he’s only useful for his money, which would trigger my nurturing instincts.

I would love take out my anger on a pathetic animal like you, the fact that someone is so disgusting to hand over their wallets to me is fuel

Yeah, and I’d cuck him with a dom

nah it's unironically grotesque to me and I'd feel guilty
the depths men will stoop to is horrifying tbhon

I'll never please anyone sexually so my wallet is all I'm good for, Miss. You shouldn't have to go to work - that's a loser's job.

I'm already a findom XD

I’d do nearly anything for money but I have no dominant aspect so I wouldn’t be able to do it.

Absolutely
I love money and I'm good at talking shit from years spent on this shithole website
Wtf is some beta loser gonna go with all that money, buy funko pops? lmao give it to me so I can actually put it to good use (ie me) and get even hotter for a real man (or woman, I don't discriminate)

So long as I don't have to do anything sexual. Simps are a resource to exhaust, and I don't feel bad for people that stupid.

You're right, Goddess, the money is much better off in Your hands.
So you would make a simp loser live on bread and water to pay for your new heels?
Do you have a Twitter findom page?

send your discord little piggy

>So you would make a simp loser live on bread and water to pay for your new heels?
Yes. Imagine how ridiculously tall I'd look in them.

I made a tranny eat my shit

No

I am getting sick of eating Chilli and clam chowder. If I had some money I could get some real food and some decent clothes.

Yeah I'd have a little pay piggy, life sucks big cocks rn and it would be nice to have some little bitch to take it out on.

Maybe I should make a profile somewhere...decisions decisions

Attached: Screenshot_20220125-174534_OfferUp.jpg (719x917, 143.02K)

Get help, OP.

can I just call him a faggot and get money from him? I don't wanna do all that weird shit

I can't help what arouses me. I have always been weak for bratty, dominant girls who use and abuse me.

Attached: FinDomme.jpg (680x925, 106.99K)

Let's get this show on the road already Mr. You gonna sit there Jerking it to Any Forums or are you gonna pay the trannies?

Drop your info and If I think you're cute I'll give you what you want

I mean If some fag wants to give me his money in return for a little abuse i'm not gonna say no.

op doesn't have the balls, he's a total beta obviously
Prob doesn't even have money tbhon
And to think, I even own the exact dress in Not that he'd ever get to see me in it ;)

I would if he proved he was serious. I dont engage with larpers and time wasters

That's pretty hot, the red satin dress is like godmode basically. Sundress is even so far outside of what I can wear. Honestly So jealous of you

Cross my path and I'll beat you to death kike scum. You'll get yours in good time :)