I'm going on a date with an older man. How do I come across as more mature and not as a complete baby zoomer?

I'm going on a date with an older man. How do I come across as more mature and not as a complete baby zoomer?

t. 19 year old trans girl

Attached: 1TPS7G6.jpg (1420x2100, 389.52K)

How old is he?

Well he probably has a daddy fetish, so you probably don't need to act more mature

You don't need to, he wants a 19 year old not a 34 year old

He is taking you on a date BECAUSE you're immature. Well-adjusted older people don't date people far younger than them.

Oh gosh i hate trans women.
Deprived of any morals.

Old hag cope, kek. How did hitting the wall feel?

Just don't be annoying. I'm pretty understanding of younger girls to an extent but they can get very annoying and obnoxious at times. A younger girl who is more soft spoken and isn't loud and obnoxious is perfection.

I'm an old creep and if there were more passoids my own age I'd go for them, but sadly HRT and things like that weren't common until quite recently so I have to go for age gap

Not really a thing among lesbians, bud.

Don't talk about your TikTok or Instagram.

They don’t really date them, but lots of older men would have a pump and dump with a teenager given the chance. That’s what OP likely is to him.

Understandable if you're t4t.

>He is taking you on a date BECAUSE you're immature.
No, no we don't. We're taking her out she's young and attractive. Anti-age gap people always conveniently skirt around this. My dick is gravitated to attractive people, that's what gets me in the door. We're willing to TOLERATE a certain amount of immaturity but ultimately if you're unreasonably annoying and frustrating to be around, nobody likes that.

Pretty much this.

>inb4 all young girls are the same
They aren't. There are girls who are "immature" in the sense that they have the personalities of an 11 year old but there are also girls who are just "immature" in the sense that they don't have a ton of life experience but otherwise have perfectly pleasant and nice personalities.

I'm chaser4t

pretty much. I'm 34 too and the only reason i don't hate the hot 19-22 year olds that like me on feeld is because they're likely annoying to be around. I sometimes wish my tolerance for that was higher because god are they hot.

That being said my best grindr hookup was with a 21 year old college student who was extremely nice and normal. should've saved his number.

-t. 34 y/o cism bishit

>tfw 29 year old who acts like a immature zoomer

Attached: CBEC6BF0-5A14-4D4B-971F-70C56A2E7F39.png (300x250, 77.58K)

A lot of people feel like an emotional connection is a vital part of overall attraction and this is more likely between people of similar ages

Yeah, I lose any attraction once they open their mouths. 19 year olds might as well be children by the way many of them speak. I can't even stand being friends with them.