Greentext thread

all moders welcome, boys girls and people in between

two of you forgot to finish your stories in the last thread

Attached: 1636927854318.jpg (2048x1314, 183.3K)

>user forgets to mention the last thread

bad larp

sorry

If user somehow sees this pleeeeaaasssee finish... I neeed mooaaarrr

biggest tease ever lmao

its painful

bump

i will continue writing for those 9s
honestly surprised anyone liked it this much
there were a lot of (You)s so I'm going to split this into two comments. i have the entire thing written though, so i won't make you wait anymore.

>"nah, actually, i was gonna go to-"
>here he names a boutique hipster wrap place we both like, but i'm not saying the name because there's only one of them and it's like a block away from our current apartment so instead i am going to use the next line to describe the music
>boom boom acka lacka lacka boom in the background that we'll pretend is so loud you can't hear what the name of the place he said is
>"-oh, hey, do you want to come with? i'll buy!"
>kind of bluescreening because i'm not sure if it's a friendly gesture or a signal in the context
>"aw, thanks! but i'm kind of tired, and pizza at home is way lower effort than going home and washing all of this off my face and stuff. another night, maybe?"

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif (192x192, 20.4K)

>"why would you need to wash the makeup off your face? it's not like it's KISS makeup or anything... you look good!"
>flail my arms around trying to signal that this is not my regular method of presentation
>"what?"
>"...i don't look like a guy!"
>he snorts
>"yeah, that's kind of the point."
>what
>blink
>enough of a pause for the music to go through another full cycle of boom boom acka lacka lacka boom to pass
>slur an "uh... wuh" out
>"why would i ask a guy out on a date? what, did you think i was wanting to bro out or something? it's like three in the morning. no, obviously. i was wanting to take advantage of the fact that you clean up nice."
>slow blink
>blink
>blink
>rapidly blinking as i'm registering what he says but still kind of confused
>"date?"
>"oh, shoot, is that bad? sorry if i overstepped a line or anything, i just assumed-"
>"ny- n- nyuh- no. no! it's good! i- no! it's very good! i'm just- what? date? with you? me?"
>space age-seeming medical technology may exist to kill testosterone, but my language processing is still firmly in the stone ages, apparently
>fuck you too, brain
>wait, he's doing his cute little eyes-wide amused smile
>nevermind brain we're cool again
>"it's just an encore; the band looks pretty checked out and they already said this is their last thing. you wanna go now?"
>"I- uh- yes. Yes please."
>he squeezes tightly and we leave the room right as the chorus of the cover starts, years of happiness ahead of us
>"open the door!"
>"get on the floor!"
>"everybody walk the dinosaur!"
>mfw

what was it?

>be me
>wanting to see more boymoder greentexts

WTFFFF user YOU MAKE ME WAIT 4 DAYS AND NO BOY REMOVALLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(still a cute story tho so thank u for sharing)

so real user, so real

please give boyremoval

the struggle. i'll write some i guess

>be me, 8, male
>summer break
>parents make me take swimming lessons (1 hour a day for 2 weeks excluding weekends)

>be me, 15, male (self-conscious about body)
>at summer camp
>refuse to go swimming

>be me, 17, male (questioning)
>on vacation in florida
>refuse to go swimming

>be me, 20, boymoder
>home for the summer
>refuse to go swimming

I'm kinda pissed about those 10 hours of my childhood. I dont think I'll ever swim again

wholesome

go swimming alone it's very comfortable

shitty drug & rape turning into stockholm syndrome story

It was really bad, I'm sorry

honestly valid