Mmg manmoder general

Attached: 7CCF9149-9365-4410-97C6-EDA9838AED3F.jpg (720x699, 71.58K)

question to manmoders: are you happier now that you are on HRT compared to your previous self?
Do you still have hope to ever pass?

the feminine urge to wake up, get ready for work, call in sick and to back to bed cause u were up all night overthinking shit
girlboss hours

Attached: 60D3B590-DDCB-49FF-910F-F6C6CF060EE7.jpg (2713x4024, 1.79M)

happier with my appearance yes, unhappier in every other way
no

Total cutie
Ye I’m happier now, and hotter even without passing

Attached: 86D16389-1DFC-4F0C-BE2F-69D6D546AED8.jpg (650x1024, 88.52K)

>unhappier in every other way
elaborate?

idk what your question is. I became better looking but I feel worse mentally/emotionally.
My dysphoria was limited to balding pre-e. now im dysphoric over every single inch of my body every single second of every single day. i am extremely depressed over the fact that i have never and apparantly will never malefail unless i start honmoding. I was unhappy because I was ugly as fuck pre-e, now I'm unhappy because it turns out it wasnt my appearance keeping people away, its my clingy personality and stupidity

oh and i thought i was asexual pre-e (coping for ugliness), now i'm just an incel desperately with my only friend who happens to be a cishet male. I miss not wanting intimacy

wait but I thought I have seen pictures of you and you were cute?
aren't you the Belgian cute "manmoder"?

Happier? A little sometimes.
Pass? LOL!

>I miss not wanting intimacy
iktf

cute for a 27 year old man maybe. too tall/wide/fat to ever pass heres the only surviving frontal picture of me pre-hrt. i improved a ton but i'm still a man and always will be

woops meant to link could fix that for both of us but u being a little bitch

it really is over

why this mfer dead

You have a friend? jelly

>are you happier now
so so so fucking much happier, I'm still a wreck but god damn it made a world of difference
>hope to ever pass
lol
lmao

>I miss not wanting intimacy
big fucking oof
I'm cool with still being a dude and growing tiddies but I'm not down with this agonizing distracting need for some fucking human contact, I'm going insane over it

I'm far too old and ugly for you, also distance and me being a retarded loser

thinking is hard so I stayed up late grinding shitty vidya instead
thankfully I get to work from home, and nobody really suspects anything at work outside of a few of my own team members I told about my condition

I'd really need a hug rn