Am I really going to breakdown and transition at 40 or is it just a meme...

Am I really going to breakdown and transition at 40 or is it just a meme? I’ve been actively repressing since 2014 and I feel more comfortable being male than I ever have before. I even have a beard now.

Attached: 6C71B58C-81CA-40F9-86E5-2CFC28BF566C.jpg (1779x2591, 920.44K)

>Am I really going to breakdown and transition at 40
yes, where do you think all the oldhons come from?

ur still posting here, are you sure you're comfortable?

Might not even take that long
I broke at 27

Kek I broke at 20 after 2 years.

I recently watched an interview with the one and only Ray Blanchard where he talked about how AGPs tend to troon out later in life because their dysphoria progressively gets worse, among other things. What kinda pinkpilled me about it is that even back in the 80s when he did his research, the phenomenon of old men trooning out was already a thing. I used to cope by telling myself that the only reason so many boomerhons broke was because transgenderism got an immense boost in popularity since 2015. The idea is that if just merely seeing Catlyn Jenner on TV, for example, was enough to make them decide to transition, and for me that *doesn't* wanna make transition, then that must mean I am more resilient to the current trend's swaying power and therefore won't troon out later. While that is probably still a factor that plays into why so many adult men are deciding to become trannies now, the fact that researchers in the fucking 80s already observed gender dysphoria becoming worse with age WITHOUT any outside influences makes me kinda doubt my life choices.

Right now, I really can't see myself living as a tranny and I like being a man, but I still wish I were a girl more, so eh. I get the feeling taking HRT will be kinder to my future self but unfair to my current self.

t. 20 y/o repper

Attached: 1626179811354.png (795x779, 537.17K)

Yes you will. My last repping months were me being at my peak masculine behaviour, I grew some facial hair, cut down my hair etc. It propably broke me. It happened when I was 27 and it sucks it took me so long but still better than 40.

i broke at 27

27 Club but with trooning out, what's up with that

I am not a tranny but have transgender desires that flare up every few years am I still fucked or will it get easier for me, because I am just a mess of a cis man.

Gender dysphoric feelings coming in waves is pretty common for AGPs. I know this from my own experience and from talking to others. You're probably AGP in denial. If that means you're a trutrani valid real womyn or a man with a mental disorder is for you to decide. You should prolly read Blanchard to understand the typology. Maybe some things about it will seem relatable...

why did god make me an AGP pervert?
Is there a way to cure the mental disorder?

take your pills, you will be so much happier

No, most boomerhons have middle life crisis induced dysphoria

Maybe. I don't know. I'm trying to find that out myself at the moment. Doing research to better understand myself.

HRT won't cure it but it seems its the best treatment available at the current moment *for some*.

also a member of the troon 27 club. it definitely seems to be some magic number and honestly its probably related to the 27 suicide club too. something to do with by the time youre 27 your brain is fully developed and youre enough of an adult to know things arent going to magically get better, so if youre depressed or dysphoric you either kys or troon out.

It's just another groomer psyop that plays on our psychological fear of missing out on something. Doesn't matter when you transition you can get ffs whenever. Of course if you're like 89 I doubt plastic surgery would be an option anymore. Even if you start young you will run in some other sort of compilation such as having a tiny baby dick that's useless for srs. Everything has its cons and pros. You shouldn't rush into it because your internet friends tell you otherwise

the problem is that decades of your life is a long, long time
you may be able to keep the repgame up for now, but it will drag on you more and more and all it takes is for you to snap once and then transition and then you're no longer a repressor
do what you want with your life, it's yours and yours only, but I'd seriously consider if this is a viable long-term strategy for yourself if I were you

i thought i could repress forever at 23, 25, 27. today i'm going to my first appointment at 29. ymmv

Did you have always have Dysphora? Or did it come later at 29?

I think it's probably to do with how a lot of millenials who grew up as always online anime obsessed weebs but before transitioning was really a thing, are now in their late 20s and feel like they missed out by being born a bit too early to transition young but still feel young enough that it's worth a shot. these people would have trooned out in their late teens/ early 20s if it had been possible.

speaking from experience.