Being a midshit is a curse

I transitioned at 16, which means I cant relate to youngshits who transitioned younger than 15 and I also dont want to be around oldshit hons who transitioned at 18+

I am stuck at a shitty place where I do not belong ro any group.

I pass but not enough to stealth.I had a girl adolescence but not enough to feel like a real woman.I feel like an outsider even more than other trannys

Sometimes I lowkey wish Itransitioned super late at 20+ so I could boymode etternally and not have to be an outcast midshit.

Attached: images - 2022-01-31T082142.030.jpg (557x550, 38.52K)

Horrible awful bait I am going to fire you out of a cannon into the ocean

Same it doesn't even feel worth it most of the time, if I had to do it again I'd just repress and trans late. At least oldshits have their hon groups and hon friends

Wow that's late. I'm sorry for you.

>I don't want to be around oldshit hons
Sounds like a you problem that you should learn to deal with.

t. cis dude who hangs with oldshits all the time

Indeed

This

You are probably a youngshit,so you wouldn't get it

As a cis dude,Hanging with said oldshit hons doesnt make you more likelly to be clocked by association

I have long hair and feminine mannerisms, I guarantee you I get clocked as a tranny when I hang with them. I just don't give a shit.

Yeah,because you are a cis dude.
Being missgendered or "clocked" doesnt bother most cis people at all

lol this is pathetic
you're not a midshit
if you cant stealth you just done have good genes
not feeling like a real woman isnt because of your adolesence lol
feeling like an outsider is your own doing
t. actual midshit stealth passoid transitioned at 22

>midshit
>at 22

You are super oldshit

Attached: 11-32-41-thisisbait.png (625x626, 66.48K)

One of my friends transitioned at 24 and was stealth for awhile, only reason she's not anymore is she couldn't deal with the paranoia. It's possible with good genetics.

This is how Brainworms rot your Brain

>You are super oldshit
still pass more than you and am stealth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
midshit is 19-24 you can make up all the cope you want you just didnt luck out with genes

>I transitioned at 16
youre not a midshit fucking youngshit faggot

16 is lateshit retard

The real youngshits are the ones who started HRT in the womb so they had the proper gonads form, causing their body to produce the correct hormones naturally.

youre a youngshit hon thats what you are. nobody said all youngshit are pretty

Or...you could just be a lying hon oldshit?

This is so fucking retarded lmao

Attached: 1601502976491.jpg (1125x1122, 76.12K)

Fuck you puberty already ruined my body by the time I got hrt
That's late not fucking young

This is something I've thought about; even tanner 2 youngshits aren't guaranteed to be pretty, they're just guaranteed to look like how they would've looked as cis women. If they would've looked like a cishon they'll still look like a cishon (and I've seen ultrayoungshits who do.)

It wouldn't actually surprise me if there were some midshit passoids who actually ended up more attractive than they would've been if they started younger, since sharp facial features and slightly broad shoulders are typically attractive traits. NEVER something to bank on and a reason to stall transition but I'm sure it's happened a handful of times.

nah i think you’re just an unpassing youngshit lol