This board has gone to complete shit

In 3 years this board has went from Any Forums tranny edition to slightly meaner plebbit and twitter, and even that is a stretch. You see obvious hons being gaslit and told they pass and just need to girlmode. You have retards saying to gigahon neanderthal tier trannies that they just need to put in effort to pass. I would say this place has gotten even worse than reddit in terms of huboxxing, because at least on plebbit everyone knows it's just that, but this place still touts itself as being more honest to brainwormed to hell. When in reality this place hugboxes anyone and everyone.

I get fuckin told I pass and am just bdd and brainwormed, when I get fuckin harassed on the street every time I go out in manmode, yet you retards still insist it's just brain worms. You fuckers unironically are hugboxxing the biggest triphon. And yet this place still prides itself as being edgy and cool, when it's just twitter, this is perhaps the most pathetic part, you think you are edgy, but all you are is twitter for people that are even more asocial. I took a break for 3 months while I planned my sui, and been back for like 3 weeks at this point, and in just 3 months this place has gotten even worse.

This place was getting pussified slowly but then K's sui turned this place into the hell it is today. You all became fuckin piss scared of causing another sui when K did it because of her dogshit family, not due to this place. Then jannies fuckin banned half the gens and fucked this place forever, all the slightly sad or negative gens, gone, only the cattiness of mtfg stays. And it shows that is all the board is now, nothing funny or edgy is said anymore, no more schizo shit, no actual discussion. All you have is the same thread non stop devolving into chaser orbiters, Any Forumsacks raiding, degenerate coomers, and like 3 trannies who actually talk something worthwhile.

Attached: 0_Screen-Shot-2018-11-24-at-170005.png (1200x1200, 1.76M)

What the FUCK is that

doing my best to bring the toxic atmosphere back to this board

Cry me a river loser

canadian air force serial killer guy

Nigger, you're quite fem, you just need FFS to shave some excess bone off.
Are you able to get FFS through insurance or something?

Attached: 1.png (1338x1080, 869.76K)

Average current /tttt/ poster

Based

>filename
>1
Nigga what?

And le insurance lol, yea I sure can in eastern Europe XD

Attached: 34615632-9045927-The_NSW_Government_is_seeking_47_restrictions_on_serial_killer_R-a-5_1607771127527.jpg (634x978, 95.84K)

basically me, life as a gigahon manmoder is suffering

Thats op? Shes very cute but she doesnt pass. I can see how she would mistake people thinking shes attractive when she doesnt pass as hugboxxing

don't gaslight the OP. There are a lot of people here who have told her she passes.

>she
I am a gender dysphoric male, do not further my delusion by implying even a remote ounce of feminity by using female pronouns.

Attached: iro1i2oh3.jpg (972x1296, 112.33K)

I was being honest in my usage of she. While you don't pass, you look feminine enough for the "she" to have come naturally.

bro has a hexagon shaped skull stop lying

Yeah this place sucks now, I miss when people in here used to tell me to kill myself when I posted my face, now I get hugboxxed to death or politely ignored

>In 3 years this board has went from Any Forums tranny edition to slightly meaner plebbit and twitter
every single board went to flavored Any Forums to a slightly more mature version of itself in the past 5 years or so
even Any Forums was internet nazi incels and now it's just bots
fourchan doesn't really have new posters and no one really leaves it so obviously the site is changing as its users get older

Yeah I'm sure the demographics of this board haven't changed with the years, specially with le wholesome boymoder uwu boysmell XD greentexts that are passed around in Reddit and Twitter now that might attract new posters to here that treat this place as an extension of their Discord server/Twitterspace. I'm so fucking sure this place isn't infested with people that see a single unwholesome slur (like "hon", "pooner" or "nigger") and decide to take a week long break because this place is "too toxic"

>I miss when people in here used to tell me to kill myself
I used to do that but I kept getting 3 day bans so I stopped

Noone has ever told me I pass here and I've always been bullied.

Aaaah the good ol' days :)

They only do that when actually pass and they are jealous

Haha, man I wish

Would post a picture I made today but the thing is i kind of like it and I don't want /tttt/ to take that away from me again. THAT's how much of a friendly hugbox this place really is.

it's more of a generational and demographical shift than anything else
i'm not saying it's a good thing, but the old /tttt/ is never coming back. either accept that or move on