Drop routines

What is the secret to perfect skin?

Attached: E70CAA45-8CA4-4E3B-B4FD-A53C2081B533.jpg (460x345, 28.65K)

connective tissue disorder

i wash my face with a face wash and exfoliate every time i shave, thats it. i have pretty good skin.
its very dependent on who you are and how your skin is tho

like the secret to most beauty, no subhuman bad genetics family

I used a vitamin c face mask for the first time tonight because I have to take some photos tomorrow morning. If the thread is still up I’ll share if it worked or not.

Typical routine
>chemical exfoliate once a week
>morning
>cleanser, toner, lighter moisturizer, sun screen
>night
>cleanser, toner, this rose petal serum, twice a week I have this hydration thing, retinol, nighttime moisturizer

Attached: 1B6C6AFE-C3A0-4525-92EB-063690F1B225.jpg (1434x2048, 195.15K)

stay out of the sun and wash your face

Not aging

I used to have really bad skin. Oily skin, rosacea, enlarged pores. However I never really got acne that much. Then I just started using an oil-free face wash (preferably something that doesn't have a lot of ingredients and is natural or mostly natural) and then an exfoliating face scrub afterwards (the one I use is a eucalyptus + menthol salt scrub that I also use on my body. For my body, I use a gentle soap afterwards with linalool) I use an Olay facial cleansing brush device for my face when I do the wash. This is in the shower.
and then I use an oil control face toner with witch hazel along with a face moisturizer (after the toner dries) with spf 30. Something gentle like CeraVe or Cetaphil. I don't have a perfect diet but I did stop drinking soda (except for when I treat myself every now and then). I still kind of eat oily and greasy stuff but I've cut out a lot of sugar from my diet and that alone I noticed a big change. I still have visible pores but they're not bad and sometimes not noticeable. It took time though for it to start improving though. HRT has definitely made my skin 'glow'.
Also this person may be right Using serums might help. I just don't to overdo topical stuff cause it either dries my skin out or makes it more oily.

your braps make my skin exfoliate

What could I use to heal scarring. I epilated my face a lot and now have some light scars. Also discoloration from laser. Anorexia has aged me too...

It's always the water.

It really all depends on your skin type. What works for one person won't necessarily work for you. For instance, I have oily skin with large pores, and my routine wouldn't work well for someone with dry skin. Really, it's all about trial and error, and paying attention to your skin and how it reacts to your regimen, and then tailoring it accordingly.

Attached: 1630027281849.jpg (696x522, 54.89K)

... I should probably also drop my routine while I'm here. I ordered a bunch of new products recently, so this is subject to change, but this is what I'm working with.

Morning:
>Cleanser
>Toner
>Vitamin C and peptide serums
>Antioxidant serum
>Moisturizer
>Sunscreen

PM:
>Vitamin E mask (actually meant for feet but works wonders on the face)
>Cleanser
>Toner
>Volufiline
>Powers Anti-Aging cream (tretinoin, estriol, progesterone)
>Moisturizer

Daily:
>Biotin supplement
>Collagen peptide supplement
>1 gallon of water at least

Weekly:
>Exfoliate

Chemical fire burn victim skin

Attached: 1643105070076.jpg (596x552, 40.49K)

Vitamin A. Use a retinoid cream or eat liver.

water and genetics for me

Water
If dry apply lard + starch to face
Oat baths
Gemology treatments
Leave one child under six in a cave every three years
Perfect skin is now yours

Anyone fuck with supplementing collagen?

Haven't had acne in over a year but am looking to undo a decade's worth of damage

i have sensitive skin and all i do is wash my face with water in the morning and put on cerave general lotion (or the spf if im going outside for a long period) and then reapply lotion as needed throughout the day (rarely needed) and then wash my face at night with water (or a gentle cleanser if i sweat a lot that day) then put generic cerave lotion on my face and then i go to bed and i do it all again. my skin is pretty good after a couple months. simplicity & gentleness is always the best. skincare is like gardening

dunno i used to have such bad cystic acne i had never seen another human with it as bad as i did.
started transition, cleaned my fucking life up, diet hygiene etc, now it's completely gone and now a zit is weird to get for me and i look like i always have a thin layer of foundation on with only the scarring remaining; color is normal and all that.
hrt and effort did a miracle on me. i am not lucky, i put in the effort.

also the biggest relief of it is honestly not being in agonizing pain 24/7 and leaking fucking fluid and blood everywhere anymore, i could have kept the acne if ut meant all that going away.
E X F O L I A T E

Most important things are drinking lots of water, getting enough sleep, and wearing sunscreen when outdoors
But also having a basic skincare routine with a cleanser, chemical exfoliant, toner, and moisturizer really makes a difference too