Are there any NORMAL people on here

This is supposed to be a board for gay men. Being gay means I am attracted to masculinity I don't want to see trannies and women on here. Why are you all fucked in the head. Get this tranny trash out of here. Is there any place on the internet for normal guys to chat. Fuck you trannies you ugly fucking weirdos. Seeing your ugly faces is like someone farting in my face. The LAST THING I WANT TO SEE IS UGLY TRANNIES AND FEM FAGGOTS. Any Forums is such a fucking fail it's embarassing really

Attached: alex jones.jpg (96x128, 3.02K)

There is not a single masculine male on the entire first page of threads. Nothing but tranny retards and wannabe women. What on gods green earth is wrong with you people

it's okay OP, just let it all out, do you want me to get you more choccy milk or are you ready to talk about your relationship with your mother now?

No, unfortunately this board and every single place for gay people on the internet has been ruined by transexuals, I'm a gay guy too and I hate them as much as you do, but there's nothing we can do about it

>is there really no other place to go?
yes, there really is no other place, all the gay men spaces are full of normalfags like reddit or angsty teenagers like Any Forums's gay general, there is no place for us unfortunately

Attached: __ingo_and_emmet_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_genzou_me_genzo__7f971bde3bddfb89d38d6c1b49050920.jpg (1133x1313, 371.66K)

>This is supposed to be a board for gay men
Read the board name again retard.
Also you posted a tranny chaser lmao

Take your pills, Lana, Violet and Stevessa

Im normal. I think everyone else is a robot.

Useless tranny. As a gay person I would have more luck siding with alt right wing conservatives than with retarded sissy faggots like you. At least alt right knows what masculinity is. You're the exact opposite of everything attractive to a gay male.

there, there. Let me go get the tendies.

Just put on the fucking thigh highs faggot

Back in the day there was at leasrt gay.com which, for awhile was actually kind of like a Any Forums for gay men where you could shit post and still hang. I don't want to say it but I fucking hate trannies. Why are all trannies gay after their operation anyway. It seems like all people who transgender end up being attracted to the same sex they transgendered to so wouldn't it have just been easier to stay and girl and get fucked by guys than to turn into a guy and still get fucked by guys? I hate being lumped into the same category as transgender people. Being gay and being transgender are not the same thing. I want to do something about that.

What the fuck are thigh high you fucking retard. I'm a man and want to stay that way, jsut becuase you're confused about who you are don't drag me down with you you fucking reject.

Cant tell if bait or genuine retardation

Youre making daddy angry kitten

Dont make daddy punish you

>The LAST THING I WANT TO SEE IS UGLY TRANNIES AND FEM FAGGOTS
>FEM FAGGOTS
Shit taste, kys

Attached: 1630360509544.jpg (1024x1024, 118.19K)

there's nothing you can do man it's just been this way for too long unfortunately, penguins are nothing like eagles and yet both are categorized as birds, I don't really hate transgenders I just don't like them

Attached: 1643602737682.png (970x615, 260.88K)

it's always both

Well, why is this board full of only one kind. I don't really hate anyone except people like this guy
In an ideal world it would be legal to kill the person that posted that.

why are gay cis men retarded?

then make your own threads retard

user is just a retard larping as masc4masc because it's a meme

Cope

Attached: 1629448641998.jpg (1660x2048, 397.06K)

I just did you stupid fuck. My god you're stupid.

stfu faggot

>Well, why is this board full of only one kind. I don't really hate anyone except people like this guy
I dunno man, I think you're too angry you should calm down a little, they're annoying yes, but its not like they deserve to die, they're only a problem because gay guys don't have a board to post on

Attached: Bu3_b11_def1.png (345x548, 128.98K)

>created a thread about trannies
here is my GAY thread!
stupid larper

May whoever fucks you pump your full of aids.

lmao you seem pretty irritated, does your aids medication make you extra emotional?

You couldn't be dumber if you tried. Thanks for hanging out in my thread. I am a rockstar tonight!

>This is supposed to be a board for gay men
wow male entitlement is for real

>I am a rockstar tonight!
you are not even gay, just a het faggot
shit bait thread