How do transbians have sex with cis-women and don't feel dysphoric...

how do transbians have sex with cis-women and don't feel dysphoric? Just the tought of having sex in the doggystyle or missionary position with a woman makes me so uncomfortable

Attached: FJ3or9FUcAI7Qrl.jpg (1080x1070, 123.56K)

the thought of sex makes me nauseous what do you mean

Agp isnt dysphoria

Dated a girl who was trans before and sex isn't always piv, for starters? Different strokes for different folks, ig. She was a huge lesbian, I don't think being trans really deterred her. Never really asked, but I assume dysphoria is different for everyone idk.

It's very rare for transbians to have sex with cis women so it's not like this is a common occurrence.
I think in the case of trans lesbians it's very awkward, I've been told that oral sex, 'foreplay' and strap ons are big things, for trans lesbians I think there are cases of desperation where they need a cis girlfriend so much they will put up with penetration, usually happens when they date bi cis women.
Gender affirming as heck to have a cis girlfriend though!

My girlfriend is into it because pussy feels good, but it does make her dysphoric at the same time. She can't stay hard long enough to actually do much fucking anyway. (Plus, I also kinda hate being penetrated in my vagina. Feels like I'm being stabbed. lmao) And like someone else said, PIV isn't the only way to have sex.

Uh, you finger her and eat her out and do what feels good for her. Then you get yourself off/she gets you off with her hands. Just because it's not PiV doesn't mean it's not sex.

>that pic
I'll never understand the thought process that leads trans women to arguing compromises with cis dykes.
>cis dyke: "I don't want to fuck."
>tranny Rick Harrison: "Best I can do is not use my dick on you."

I don't have sex with cis women. Not because they make me dysphoric, but because I don't see them as women or even fellow humans.

Attached: 1475359859755.jpg (804x802, 85.37K)

I just don't really, it's fun

don't have sex or don't get dysphoric?

Don't get dysphoric from topping

>I don't see cis women as women

Attached: 1562734173020.png (358x358, 174.21K)

huh, cool. hats off to you then. may you get loads of pussy, user
dare i say based?

I dont want loads of pussy. Hooking up fucking sucks and I feel like shit every time. Im in a long term loving t4t relationship

Mouth and fingers

>how do transbians have sex with cis-women and don't feel dysphoric
they are vegans that eat meat
and by that I mean they are men trying to be something they arent in order to lure women.
they arent dysphoric because AGP's are just men. HSTS are women. but AGP's are 2 steps away from me.

oh well may your relationship be strong and loving, then. i never understood hookup culture desu.

>there is no such thing as a cis woman who would fuck cis women if she had a dick
I diagnose you with retarded

uh based? cis women aren't women

>there is no such thing as a cis woman with a dick

yeah. thats what Im saying. what you dont understand sir, is that I am almost completely similar to you both mentally and biologically except I dont have a meltdown when I get gendered male by every single person Ive ever met.

I have ascended tttt. I can differentiate between people who have never malefailed in their lives just by user posts.

Youre moving the goalpost. First you said hsts, but then you said women dont have dicks. Hsts in fact have penises

Also i dont care if I get misgendered, please take your meds you are imagining things