Time to take BACK our board!!! All gender non-conforming people welcome

additional points for
>AGP
>ADHD
>programming
>furry
>looking uncanny
>asexuality

QOTT: If you could be a human-animal hybrid, what would you be? Catgirl? Doggirl? Bunnygirl?

Attached: 1643565236013.gif (216x216, 13.36K)

rock girl because rocks dont have to feel

Why do autistic people have such superiority complexes?

I cant figure out if I'm aroace or it's the tism or it's the gender dysphoria or it's the overthinking due to the tism

>superiority complexes
I dunno how true it is for others, but given that I'm generally pretty worthless and struggle to function as a person, I'm gonna gladly take pride in my abundance of natural talent in many things
Otherwise I'd have zero self esteem

i have adhd, and looking uncanny. if being sex averse is considered asexual then that too i guess
also, catgirl obv idc if it's a stereotype i want it
i genuinely don't know if i am autistic(prob am mild but apparently ppl don't diagnose that b/c its demoralizing for people but idk) but i take no pride in it. i've taken the default assumption i will be alone forever as a result its so bad

If only you knew.

Why must you attribute that to "autism" (an arbitrary thing that has no basis in reality)?

I wouldn't be surprised if I was autistic
arent most tranniez

I'd be a catgirl!
Cats are able to be as aversive towards people as they wish

Attached: when the uwu becomes owo.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>Autism has no basis in reality
You're fucking trolling.

i'm horribly autistic i hate it
i look normal and i guess that's better but god dammit i'm such an autistic loser i've just been thinking about atomic layer deposition on whitened bones and some specific applications of that hhhhh i am

i'm basically asexual but that's for other reasons, and i'm a deergirl ; ; i want to commission a deersona that's a heteroprox larteti but i am saving money atm ; ;

Attached: flavia-strani-procervulus-res.jpg (1067x1500, 310.95K)

Anybauts like eatment in the dark?

kek'd

Probably sheepgirl, I have very fluffy hair so it fits, and sheep are just very cute

What, tell me one way autism actually impacts your life. What even is autism? Duh, I can't understand social cues or whatever. God, who cares. I may complain about my life a lot but at least I never blame it on some imaginary condition.

I'd be human-human because hybrids and fursuits creep me out

It's actually my dream to cosplay publicly (and in the bedroom) as several kemonomimi, so far I have catgirl -- next is kitsune, then cowgirl, bunnygirl, dragongirl, and spidergirl

weakling

Do mythical creatures count? if yes, I'd be a femboy merman
superiority complex is common among late-dx autistic gaydens bc it's their strategy to cope their loneliness and uncurable disorder by claim to be "proud" of their autism.

>What, tell me one way autism actually impacts your life. What even is autism?
Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder that causes the brain to have multiple differences than the average brain. These differences include an enlarged hippocampus, abnormal sizes of amygdala throughout lifetime, decreased size of the cerebellum. Additionally there is research suggesting that the brains of those with autism start to shrink prematurely compared to peers without autism.
Autism itself while being understood as a medical condition, and something that is quite real, is in some ways difficult to understand, because as you say it's somewhat unclear, however we do know that it's in the intersection of a significant amount of comorbid conditions, including but not limited to: Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, bowel disease and gastrointestinal issues, depression, epilepsy, Fragile X syndrome, gender dysphoria, OCD, psychosis and schizophrenia, sensory processing disorder, sleep disorders, tinnitus, tourette syndrome, ADHD, and more I haven't listed.
How does autism affect me? I have a non insignificant amount of those disorders, additionally I have social and communication issues, mild stuttering sometimes, among other issues. Autism has affected my life severely, to the point where I dropped out of school.