What am i?

>agp
>try to repress
>able to repress for a week or two
>as soon as I see a passing mtf in some form of media my agp instantly goes into overload
>instantly want to go coom to the idea of being a passing transgirl getting fucked by a hot man
>can no longer get off to anything else
>I've gone through this multiple times

is this just a fetish?

Attached: domino.png (1348x1454, 2.2M)

Transition. That'll be better for you.
You don't have to do SRS if you don't want, many trans girls don't do it.

disgusting

Even uncle Ray says you need to troon. Why are you repping?
>many trans girls don't do it
Very few get SRS, iirc,

Sounds more like AGAMP to me

yeah actually meant to put that. I definitely identify with agamp.
oh well
I've thought about it. I'm at a crazy crossroads in my life. I told myself I was trans 5 years ago and then talked myself out of it.
I don't know why. Fear of acceptance? Having to find a new job? I don't know. I know 99% of my friends would accept me. I'd probably have to find a new job. I guess I'm also worried about what the outcome will be. If I transition and end up incredibly ugly, I will have simply just made life that much harder for myself. I'm not sure I have the energy for that but then again maybe I'll have the energy if I truly let myself be me. I'm just worried about the uncertainty that comes with it I guess.

>what am i?
>agp
answered your own question

does that mean I'm just fucked? I've seen so much that implies that AGP isn't necessarily trans but could be. Like what are my realistic options?

No it means you're a queer you stupid fucking retard . If you want a guy dick in your ass, you're gay

(OP) #
Domino is so fucking cute Bros.
#
> I definitely identify with agamp.
AGAMPS dont want to be women being fucked by men. They want to fuck women with male characteristics. If you want a duck inside you got are gay or trans.

*dick

>They want to fuck women with male characteristics.
that's GAMP not AGAMP

You're right! my bad

>I guess I'm also worried about what the outcome will be. If I transition and end up incredibly ugly, I will have simply just made life that much harder for myself.
So relatable. Also stuck unable to make the decision to transition but this shit never leaving my mind alone. I can't bear the thought of putting so much work into it and it not working out for me. I don't want to kms but I feel like that's what would happen if I troon out and don't somehow come out pretty or at least decent looking after a year or two.

Sometimes I feel like flipping a coin on it. I seriously have no idea.

I don't think I could count on myself sticking to whatever the coin decided for me. I wish we had like a brainscan or a blood test or something to tell me I'm a tranny and thus have to transition. Take the decision away from me and I'd have no choice but to do my best so it isn't a disaster.

>I wish we had like a brainscan or a blood test or something to tell me I'm a tranny and thus have to transition
Yes I like that much better. I still always look for reasons that I'm not trans like "it's just a fetish".

>what am i?
>try to repress
you're retarded that's what you are, repressing never works

>repressing never works
how come you people always repeat this? you have no way of knowing that.

i felt the same way. youre not gonna escape. i used to be absolutely terrified it would change and fuck up my whole life. 3 years into it and im like not passing but i am a supercute twinkhon and have pretty good sex life with hot guys and other trannies.

where do you see yourself in your 60's and older?

I don't think I can escape but I also can't seem to submit to it. Doesn't help that I live in a place where there's pretty much no options other than being a passoid or a manmoder. If I end up as a manmoder then what was the point?