FACIAL POSTURE !! LEARN FACIAL POSTURE !!!!

you fucking retards are killing me. you re so faceblind oh my god. literally like if you dont want your face to look like a mans, stoP FUCKING SNEERING LIKE YOURE A PREDATOR HUNTING PREY

i see so many fucking beautiful, blessed mtfs (maletofuckingretard) that deliberately ruin their faces that i would kill to have by frowning, furrowing their brows, gritting their teeth, and gazing with this 1000 yard glare of intellectual vacancy.

want to look like a woman? raise your brows, relax your cheeks schizoid, raise the curls on the ends of your lips, open your eyes.

if you at least PRETEND TO LOOK like you dont wanna shoot your brains out, youll come a lot close to passing.

women dont look like sulking-ass men

Attached: reeEgh.jpg (274x184, 6.4K)

What gender does weird autistic wide-eyed deer in the headlights face convey? That's my default facial expression, I try to put on a relaxed smile when I'm thinking about it, but it's not what my face rests in

boymoder

literally this

Attached: 1633072606870.jpg (466x665, 36.48K)

>by frowning, furrowing their brows, gritting their teeth, and gazing with this 1000 yard glare of intellectual vacancy.

Like this?

Attached: D43761C5-BA7D-4551-B887-34ADFDA6D6A7.jpg (1768x2048, 493.09K)

female. weird autistic men look like picrel and are oddly good at chess

Attached: auts.jpg (815x900, 62.39K)

brush your teeth

>facial posture
omg babe, new brainworm just dropped!!

Its the fucking lighting you dick I was in the bathroom. and if youre talking about the bumps those are pastic for my retainer to snap into.

many such cases but at least this looks unnatural for you. so many dumbfucks are just like
> - __ - how pass

this is something easy to fix, goes a huge way, and doesnt have to be a doomery brainworm. just look alive. at least pretend to feel the air against your skin. breathe with conviction, walk and express with character. youll make it.

im not autistic, im a pretty expressive person. was always kinda loud and quirky. theatre kid in hs. stop bullying autistic trannies who dont understand facial expressions. Also all the bdd """autistic""" trannies will see shit like this and obsess about being an expressionhon because they had a neutral expression while sitting alone doing something mundane.

>tfw facial muscle hon
it's literally 100% genetics and ffs can't fix it once the ligaments under your skin form in the male pattern
my face will always contort and move like a mans because I didn't transition at 5

But Im not a boymoder baka. I'm girlmoding, I just have a weird gaze

>just look alive. at least pretend to feel the air against your skin. breathe with conviction, walk and express with character. youll make it.
>Just fake a look as if you haven't suffered literally every second of your entire life
>Just look like you enjoy existing on this earth
>Just hide the pain and put on a face to look like you're happy

Attached: 6c26.gif (250x215, 3.97M)

dont worry if you're a facial muscle hon user, there's an experimental surgery to shorten and adjust the facial ligaments that's done by some butche- i mean surgeons in myanmar that will fix u np, it costs like ~80,000 USD and they dont take insurance, just get that and you'll pass easy!!! dw ygmi

i never said you were autistic lmao good self report.
plus facial posture is literally fixed instantly. just dont fuckin snarl like an angry blue collar boomer who hates his wife 24/7
well the alternative is roping and why would you ever do that
literally an instafix, and probably the biggest part of passing that doesnt involve hormones or surgery but most trannies are just too autistic to realize how its a factor.
shame this is literallly trans healthcare tho unironically irl desu desu tho

I'm trying to smile at myself in the mirror and these muscles hurt
It's weird to think that I smile so rarely that I have to exercise the facial muscles that show that I'm not dead inside

fair enough lol. but even some cis women have that weird resting face when they're not posing for pics. From a young age I kinda forced myself to keep my eyes open wider and have my eyebrows raised cause it made my eyes look bigger and over time it kinda just grew and adapted to where they just naturally rest like that now.

I thought ligaments changed on hrt. Like I knew bone obviously didnt but I'm pretty sure ligaments and muscle changed due to E's affect on the metabolism.

yass!! just ask your daddy and your bf to go halfsies on paying and you'll have it in no time ;pp
it's as easy as ffs hon, and you've had that by now right? :o

i said i wasnt autistic bc the things you described in terms of bad facial expression recognition and not knowing how to emote properly are common expressions of autism. If i was autistic i wouldnt have made that assumption myself because it wasnt directly stated. what i did is maybe a little anxious or paranoid or something but it wasnt autistic

just work em out like youre jim carrey and eventually your face will be loose. thats most of it. be relaxed, not steely.
exactly. you just relax and let your face breathe and it will just start sitting like that.
im actually autistic and have never said anything this autistic

ohh.. honey did you get ffs BEFORE facial ligament feminization surgery??? you have to get flf before ffs because they cut under the face to do it and rearrange everything, if you get flf after it'll totally botch your whole ffs and you'll look like a yeti who had a stroke :((( sorry it seems youve sabotaged your entire transition, it's rep or rope now sweaty

stfu im just an anxious retard who overthinks things, that's different from autism.

keep coping and look like an angry incel. its as easy as just not glaring at everyone like you want to rape and then kill them. women wont ever look at you like that.

I cant tho, ill be an expressionhon forever because i didnt troon out before age 6, if my gofundme for the operation in Naypyidaw doesnt pan out im ngmi, can you please donate and retweet so i dont join the 41 percent??

oh no D:
oh oh god no
im gonna fucking diw uwu
v~v