Women's sports are under attack

Seriously are cis-women so fucking fragile they can't imagine themselves competing against a transgender women, or even a trans man? Why is it so hard to let any trans athlete compete in a sport without talking shit about what they identify as or how their presence is a detriment to the women they compete with. Fucking seriously? At this point, Fuck your woman sports & have both trans men and trans women compete in the male category so when some trans athlete starts to win no lil bitch can talk about "ermahgerd mer sperts r tacked".

Fuck.

Attached: 1643068559139.png (200x200, 49.69K)

i don't care about it

Attached: 1624884957337.jpg (660x568, 47.07K)

Are trans women so fucking fragile they can't imagine themselves competing against a cisgender man?

i’d like to point out that a trans person has never gotten first place in sports

Attached: 620E1F3B-9945-44E8-8B8E-B0F9C95B1A38.jpg (235x222, 14.85K)

I don't care about sports
Most americans, especially trannies, are too lazy to even play a basic sport. Why does anyone care.

That should b the point. We aren't.

>be born the essentially disabled sex when it comes to physical ability
>have to accept this
>be given your own version of the paralympics
>people born able-bodied (trans women) barge into your sports
>complain about it
>people born disabled like you, but take a serum to get much stronger (trans men) barge into your sports
>complain about it
>"uhh sweetie just undisable yourself thanksss"

What 0 empathy does to a mf

>women's sports
lmaoooo who fucking cares

AND THIS! I would love to see more mixed gender sports, but the only way the trans athlete amasses any sort of applause and appraise is by competing against men.

Fuck cis-women, y'all did this to yourself

Trans female aren't no bitches, we compete against men

We did this to ourselves by being born with two X chromosomes. This is like saying "I would like to see more sports where 8 year old children compete with 28 year old adults". Why do you think there is no "open" mixed gender category for most sports? "Patriarchy?" They tried it with rock climbing and every single medalist (all 9 of 9 on the podium) were men. Females are born essentially physically disabled. Stay out of our paralympics.

So I would only be in the wrong to say transgender females should also compete in the male category. Trans men compete in the male category just like they want, so trans females are just going to have to bear the brunt of that patriarchal dominance.

Except one that trans woman starts to win, holy shit they are the next Athena gold fucking ivory

nah that’s just a bitch ass excuse. Reminiscent of white people clutching their pearls about sports being integrated, but this wouldn’t even result in the sports being dominated by trans people like integration has for people of color. If on hrt for ~2 years+ trans people have little if any advantage over cis people. And those that compete in womens sports before that face an uphill battle with their performance peaking at the start while they slowly lose the testosterone benefits over time even if they’re working out as hard as possible. The upper echelons will always be cis women who naturally produce more testosterone than most people and more than trans people will have while their hormone levels are measured and suppressed by an endocrinologist.

Attached: C5A08F1F-AA4D-47AD-B823-319733B75E61.jpg (692x704, 54.28K)

Both trans men and trans women end up in a weird limbo between the abilities of the cissoids. Trans women have advantages of their bones/frame compared to cis women, but are weaker than cis men due to hrt. Trans men have the advantages of exogenous testosterone compared to cis women, but are weaker than cis men due to bones/frame.

The reason that people kick up a fuss about "women's sports" is because trans people competing in women's sports looks like unfair advantage. But no one cares if you decide to compete in "men's sports" while yourself having a disadvantage by doing it, the worst is that you yourself lose. Like ok you decided to compete against people stronger than you, sure thing.

Give trans people their own category, or let them compete in men's sports if they so wish (despite them being disadvantaged), because if your gender dysphoria is so bad, you dont HAVE to do sports competitively and professionally. If you say "I have to transition or I would rope", then you can easily give up your sport on a competitive level

Men
>taller
>much more muscle mass (not all of it goes away)
>pelvic structure+gait better suited for sports
>denser/stronger bones, tendons, and ligaments
>greater lung volume per body mass
>bigger heart
>10% higher red blood cell count, and higher haemoglobin hence greater oxygen-carrying capacity

I genuinely think the only trans women in sports should be the ones who got on puberty blockers and hrt at a young age

TIMs can't win against other males though. Name one trans athlete on the same level as a top male athlete. You cannot, because they do not exist. Hence why there's backlash.

How about: rather than trying to co-opt all of womens' spaces, you just advocate for your own? Trans sports, trans changing rooms, etc. Surely there's a reason that's not happening? What do you think that is?

Caitlyn Jenner won an olympic gold medal in the mens decathlon in 1974

>advocate for your own trans sports
There'd be 1 maybe 2 competitors

i dont think trans women should be in cis women’s sports

Me as a trans woman, don't either. Cis-women are sub human and I will refuse to compete against them