I wish i was feminine i cant take it anymore i am ordering sodium nitrite

i wish i was feminine i cant take it anymore i am ordering sodium nitrite

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (739x615, 1.01M)

i look like a fucking neanderthal

I hope it acts quick. So sick of your slackjaw kubrik stare lookin ass

I wish I were born in an age bereft of the Internet.

Attached: Peiper.jpg (650x758, 653.21K)

all because of a fucking dice roll

try ordering estrogen instead

you remind me of neo

Attached: 18E8C4DF-74C0-465F-9A5C-2BE6BD985776.gif (480x270, 3.33M)

I HAVE HUNDREDS OF ESTROGEN PILLS AND INJECTIONS

PLEASE HELP I HAVE TO LIVE IN THIS NEANDERTHAL FLESH CAGE FOR THE NEXT 60 YEARS OR KILL MYSELF

Did you look into volunteering like I told you too?

try ordering a cheeseburger then :D

i just took like 15 benedryls im about ot be psycohotic for 3 days

that's not great, you should eat a cheeseburger instead

why am i stuck in this bodY?

Ur really really really hot but you don't pass at all
clearly a mentalcel though

Was talking with the french bernadette about you on kc. we both hope you start feeling better friend =)

i will never feel better. not as long as i am trapped in this meat prison. i dont want to do anything, i have rotted in bed for the past 6 years

if i die i wont have to be trapped anymore im still a neanderthal but now im a neanderthal with man tits and fat legs and belly

Attached: Screenshot_7.png (555x517, 681.47K)

PLEASE FUCKING KILL ME

It's honestly not as bad as you think. Start using your insurance for stuff. Go see a doctor, go get therapy, go see about laser, go see about ffs. Stop trying to hurt or kill yourself. I feel emotionally invested now that I've replied to so many of your threads

>Go see a doctor, go get therapy, go see about laser, go see about ffs

none NONE OF THIS SHIT DOES ANYTHING

EVEN AFTER SURGERY MY BOYDY WILL B UNIMAGINABLY UNCANNY I HAVE TO FIND THE COURAGE TO DIE IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE SUFFERING

Have you actually tried anything?

Please stop. I know im not one to help. But please stop you're only like half a year on hrt. Just wait it out. Save up for ffs if you really want it and let hormones do their work. If you're not happy with your appearance after 5 years on hrt and ffs and maybe some therapy and SSRIs then you can kill yourself. But doing it now is just... Just wait a little longer.

I know im not one to talk***

>please stop you're only like half a year on hrt

no amount of surgery can fix my body, face is only a possibility. ill never feel normal.

Attached: IMG_20190505_045151.jpg (2448x3264, 325.64K)

Girl. I saw your other thread. Your body looks fine for 6.5 months You dont really get fat redistribution until after the 6 month mark unless you're lucky. Literally just wait it out!!!

Like damn... keep pushing forward at least... Your body is not unfixable. And feeling normal isnt something that can be fixed with passing its fixed with therapy and socialization. Transitioning is a long long process. Literally just trust the process and be patient.

i keep frogettign to breath after takinjg all this benedryl on empty sotamch i hope my hear stops and i die please kill me im tire d of suffering im so tired of it ive spent 6 years in bed doing nothing

I wish I could sign you up for therapy from here.

therapy cant fix m y body