Would a very feminine looking twink or a tgirl that doesn't wanna bottom surgery like to live in a rural countryside...

Would a very feminine looking twink or a tgirl that doesn't wanna bottom surgery like to live in a rural countryside cabin with a 6'2 205 lbs dude?
Pros:
- I will be forever loyal to you
- You will get lots of attention
- Making you feel good makes me feel good
- I can cook
- I can do most all manual labor and house up-keep
- I won't expect you to work a job
- If you like nature you'll get to see lots of it
Cons:
- I'm asexual (I still like kisses and cuddles tho)
- I live somewhere very cold
- rural area means less access to stores and whatnot; far away from cities
This isn't an offer per se, but I'm wondering if any tgirls or twinks would be interested in this sort of thing. It seems like all lgbt folk are very urbanized. So given an offer like this, would you take it?

Attached: 1642877770957.jpg (1080x1350, 263.25K)

All theoretical btw*

>inb4 serial killer

yes but not if youre asexual

do i give u my organs before or after you kill me (important)

If you're handsome and strong yes please, you better knock off that asexual bullshit. im not letting someone kiss and cuddle me unless he's powerful and let's me ride his dick.

Discord is aryana#9176

you sound submissive and are asexual so no, otherwise that is the dream

Fair, lol
Every time...

Im not albanian
Sorry, I'm simply repulsed by the idea of sex

If you're asexual, then why the fuck does it matter if she has a dick or not?

Tgirls just feel so much easier to get along with than women, to me at least.

pretty base ngl

Attached: happy_email_sounds2.png (272x319, 44.11K)

>- I'm asexual (I still like kisses and cuddles tho)
YES

>doesn't wanna bottom surgery
kick your self

;-;

but no bottom surgery? vaginoplasty isn't gonna change my personality

Idkkkkkk, the axe wound, scares me. Maybe I've just seen too many Any Forumsack horror stories about it, sorry.

Those cons all sound like pros to me desu, I might get a bit chilly but as long as u could warm me up uwu, and rural living is fun, as long as you still have a good shower

Yes yes, can't go without a nice hot shower!

I've stayed at a tiny island cabin with no creature comforts at all for weeks and literally all I missed was a good shower with hot water and good water pressure. Everything else is replaceable

Add me you monkey I wanna see what you look like

I can take a hot shower for half an hour easily, often longer. It's honestly one of my favorite things.

yeah sounds perfect including the cons
though i'd prefer sharing cooking + chores
the only red flag is "that doesn't wanna bottom surgery", i don't even plan on getting it but if you believe all the chaser bullshit you might be too stupid to get along with

I usually go longer than that if I have the time lmao, it's just so cozy and I end up spacing out in the middle of washing my hair

What’s your discord