Why do oldshits even transition?

Supose you transition at 20.You will only have 5-10 years of woman youth before you peak and start rapidly decaying in value.

The best years for a girl is from 16 to 30,but most troons will never enjoy that.They will only be able to enjoy the final 5 years or so at best.So whats the point?

Attached: VNfYgsb6Pqn4xlEBpYl11534fIpOfN1XeMe7NrzgmQs.png (282x300, 77.89K)

What, do you plan to just off yourself at 30 or something? Life goes on. It's better to enjoy it your way.

dysphoria retard
t. oldshit

>misogynistic
>comparing women to a commodity
>decay
you shouldn't be talking malebrain

the second hand ticks, user. Each time it does, you are one second closer to that nothingness. One second older, and one second less young. Do you fear the whirring, wily old Father Time?

if you're implying someone who is 20 or even 30 is an oldshit, what is someone who transitions at 40 or 50, which number in the *many*? average age of transition is just over 30 anyway, not 15 or whatever bar doomerposting 18 year old children claim

oh my fucking god shut the fuck up. literally no one thinks like this outside of the most brain rotted incel morons alive.
>hmm what will maximize my sexual market value for the longest time hmm
you're so desperate to turn into bitcoins, please experience joy i'm begging you

yeah it’s pretty upsetting that i never got to live as f during my “best years”. but i get to now. i have my late twenties until the end of my life..which is probably going to be like 50 years. that’s double how long i have lived already. i didn’t transition to be a young girl i transitioned to be a female for life

Im transitioned at 32, never been happier. I pass btw.

With the hope of at least ruining public perception of trans people and hopefully reducing rights for young shits like you

if you only get 14 "good" years as a girl as you say then experiencing 10 years of that makes total sense you retard

What is happening to zoomers brains. In the 80s and 90s women in their 30s were still considered young and trendy. All this internet poisoning has made people freak out about turning fucking 23 or whatever

Why can't I enjoy my life for other things than being extremely young? That affords me more sex and parties or whatever, which I'm not even really interested in.

Plus, hrt is known to keep trans women looking a decade or so younger than their contemporaries, as is often reported by the few early transitioners that have been on hrt for 15+ years

Also, Botox

Attached: images (11) (17).jpg (554x554, 32.56K)

Transition in your 20s, detransition in your 30s. Better to be female at a young age, better to be male at an older age.

Oh and also I forgot to mention sneed

Picrel transitioned at 23 and it's been 22 years since then. She seems to be doing pretty well
Seems to not hit us the same way as cis people

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-194823~2.png (1080x1423, 1.51M)

man i'm convinced this board is full of unironic incel 2 tranny pipeline members even as someone who hates women

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 9.32.00 PM.png (627x254, 253.32K)

you freaks are fucked in the head if you believe a woman only has value from 16-30 and I'm literally a misogynist.

>transitioning at twenty is an old shit

better than ending up this I guess

Attached: RDT_20220131_0023548567093271810946926.jpg (2316x3088, 886.74K)

no risk for broken bones

OP makes sense though