No bf hours

>want bf
>to mental ill
how do I cope

Attached: fidget.png (813x791, 151.6K)

you're mentally ill? just stop

i'm coping by learning to make gunpla

Have you tried looking for a boyfriend or improving yourself instead of constantly posting here?

You'll get a bf in no time with that

Gunpla awesome

you already know the answer

>Have you tried looking for a boyfriend
not really. Have better luck not looking so far lol.
>improving yourself instead of constantly posting here?
I am. I'm eating less, working out, I went for a walk today, waist training with a belt thing (noone helps with what corset to get yet :c). I just in some ways know it's over lol.

Attached: idk.png (296x295, 33.87K)

Show pics

Of what?

Attached: siiiip.png (316x549, 47.15K)

Don't just focus on body, make sure you are making yourself mentally ready for being in a relationship too, Join communities for your hobbies and stuff, discord servers ect. I met my BF through a discord server after being invited to it in VR chat.

>Don't just focus on body, make sure you are making yourself mentally ready for being in a relationship too,
How do you become mental ready to not want to kill yourself every day tho....
> Join communities for your hobbies and stuff, discord servers ect. I met my BF through a discord server after being invited to it in VR chat.
Yea, I plan to when I get money to send on hobbies. Hope I can get neetbux soon.

Attached: drain.png (686x585, 146.71K)

Of your face and body

>tfw no bf
time to jump in front of a train

What is it like to have a bf?

t. never had one

Have you had a gf? Its like that but waaaaay better

Attached: 1633137668538.jpg (3000x3000, 634.29K)

i need a bf.

Attached: smile2.jpg (864x1536, 216.42K)

Damn powerful chin. It is too bad you aren't a twink, I would be your 6'1 East Asian boyfriend who would toss you around like my buckwheat pillows.

Attached: 1641740228829.webm (480x480, 276.22K)

I will hopefully lose wieght soon and I just want love of life anyways.

Attached: ha2.png (730x403, 70.25K)

You could have a bf in 15 minutes if you want though he's gonna be fat and ugly.