/mtfg/

Attached: A02716B9-C141-445F-8568-E67DDEFC15BD.png (1536x2048, 2.65M)

death tbdesu

iktf, me when thinking about the hw i have to do

Buahahahahaha

Attached: 1613549971206.png (269x329, 39.1K)

Down Broadway!

iktf. im not autistic but i wouldn't be surprised if i had mild aspergers. even if i don't have that im still just bad at socializing

EAT MORE, TRANNY

Attached: 1643591861037.jpg (480x360, 16.45K)

down with broadway

be my "not"-autistic fren

You are definitely not the most masculine poster anymore. I have long since updated your status to "definitely gonna pass".

i think i beat pring at sf5 heh

this gen sucks these days

rekt

aw ty nomi but that was (You) bait i don't rly care what people say about me

im comin in hot!!!!!

Attached: FB_IMG_1622863227343.jpg (1080x809, 41.08K)

Can't believe I dicked a girl down so good that she dumped the girl she was engaged to

I lowkey like
Have no fucking clue how to feel about this whole situation I actually feel slightly terrible but I get the feeling it would have happened eventually one way or the other

you don't want that, i'm peege

based
apu is cute
aspie girl is cute
tfw will never be cute

Attached: 1643337449255.png (1080x1080, 857.16K)

>narcissism
the sex wasn't so good it broke up an engagement lmao how are you so fucking full of yourself
they probably had a lot of issues and then she cheated on her fiancee with a tranner on an impulse

hi im engaged but curious abt girldick

nomi-o and snew-liet

yes i do want that peege

I'm joking about it being because of my dick.
but she wasn't cheating

draw it Fiona

ig
it just had the vibe of "straight guy who thinks who can cure lesbians with his dick"

Someone new?

be my friend too

ugh i wanna break up a marriage that sounds fun

Here's a close second

Attached: lesbians~.png (1270x762, 62.67K)

>wanting to be friends with the nazi

>Have no fucking clue how to feel about this whole situation I actually feel slightly terrible
That the correct feel. You did wrong to take advantage of another person's hurt and confusion. It was immoral.
And you shouldn't beat yourself up about it or do some grand gesture to reverse it, you should just avoid doing it in the future.
But i'm sure this is an impossible ask and will just make you hate me for judging you.

snew would cry :(

i like being frens with people

Not sure if Lia's here or not, but if you are, thank you for the recommendation of Egg Foo Young, that was excellent. Trying to resist my eggroll, before I get on the treadmill. it's hard

draw me x chloe.......................

chinese food omelets are based

kinda, It's complicated
I think it's more a "helped them realize what it's like to actually enjoy someones company, and that they weren't getting that from their relationship"

Kinda like how towards the end of my relationship I realized how much more I enjoy the company of the people I was seeing vs the company of my ex.

>You did wrong to take advantage of another person's hurt and confusion.
I literally didn't do that? Us going out was completely moral and within the boundaries of their relationship.