>be tranny
>been with bf ive been dating a few months
>hes tried to touch my cock a few times now, but I always push his hand away
>last night, he came over really angry from work
>make him dinner and have sex to cheer him up
>he tries to touch my cock again
>i push his hand away and say no
>he says "goddammit!" Really loud and shoves me across the bed
>im super scared, laying and staring up at him with this wild look in his eyes. He was even angrier than he was when he came over.
>he starts exasperatedly ranting about he just wants this one fucking thing, why can't I just do this for him, why can't he ever get what he wants just fucking once, etc
>im shaking with fear now, my eyes wide open and unblinking, feeling spittle flick on my face
>he sits on the edge of the bed with his back to me and sighs
>i nervously crawl over and put my hand on his shoulder
>as I do so, he tries to grab my cock again and I say no and push his hand away
>without a word, he spins around, pins me down and grabs my dick and balls roughly
>i shout no and he reaches up and covers my mouth and tells me to shut up, he deserves this
>let my body go limp and silently cry as he does his thing with my penis
>eventually he gives up when I dont get hard, rolls over and gets dressed
>he stares at me for a second. I can see his mouth open from my peripheral vision (I was still staring at ceiling with blurry vision), but he says nothing and walks out
>eventually snap out of it and realize I just got raped
>burst into tears and wonder how fast it would take to get sn delivered to my apartment

Attached: 1643179294587.png (873x516, 983.41K)

shit larp

>burst into tears and wonder how fast it would take to get sn delivered to my apartment
>but not before posting this on Any Forums

you're trying to get a shipping notice delivered to you?

just chaser things
I’m sorry OP, dump him and cut him out of your life. I wouldn’t even meet with him again without it being in public with someone there.

what's sn? sharknado?

suckable nips

>it literally says "last night" in the first few lines
>reading comprehension 0/100

???????????????
for what purpose?
do chasers really??

Lock your doors, change the locks if hes got keys, and report it

im so sorry user, do you have anyone you can stay with for a while or change your locks at least?
fuck off

sn stands for screen name
I don't see how that applies though

sn = sexy nikocado

sixty niggers

that's a good idea, she can have them pin her ex down and take turns

ah making a larp for cock-loving chasers. thx for the kindness

Larp or not this is what y'all are gonna get if you keep dating repressed faggots lol

Your right. The guy you just let fuck you in the ass raped you because he tried to touch your dick after. I can't believe that's a bigger deal to you than getting penetrated. What a degenerate freak.

You can really tell when someones an incel on this board

Lmfao, nah. Op let some guy bury their dick in his ass like he was trying hide evidence, and then calls rape after the guy gets mad and trys to grab wang. Op needs to explain why getting his dick touched is more violating than getting sodomized.

wait where does it even anything about sodomy in the OP?

The dude wanted OP's dick. He was the bottom oviously. Bottoms can't rape. At least not according to trans people.

lol user can't into consent

I mean, sex must mean butt sex.

s***skin n- word

you need to give him what he deserves OP, simple as.

you get what you deserve

Attached: gotcha good fucker.jpg (1000x425, 75.89K)

No, it's kind of obvious that they both had sex with another woman who was cis and had a vagina