When would she have cracked?

When would she have cracked?

Attached: Courtney Co-OH JESUS THAT SPOT ON THE FOREHEAD.jpg (1200x675, 122.56K)

Nirvana sucks and nobody would care about their "music" if he hadn't sudoku'd and made for a kewl "what could have been" story

Hey.
Wait.
I've got a new complaint.

You realise Nirvana were big before Kurt did his buckshot injection, right?

did he really have the trans disorder?

what evidence do people cite for this

recently.

Attached: 4358093859345.jpg (800x1119, 113.6K)

I was in high school when they were "big". They were "big" like how smash mouth and blues traveller were "big". They aren't good. Stop romanticizing suicide.

I bet he would have troon out in the early 2ks, I'm gonna guess 2009

nigga you like 50 years old lmaoooo

wait a minute
wait a minute...

Fush Yu Mang is a solid album, you have poor taste. I do agree that Blues Traveler only had that one meme song though.

Yeah, I am, so don't try to "but they were a big deal" with me young man. I know exactly how they were perceived before and after he offed himself. Nirvana sucks. Stop it with this born in le wrong decade nonsense. You didn't miss anything.

post face and body lol I wanna see a 50 year old /tttt/ tranny

Lmao you're clueless.
Nevermind sold wayyyy over 10 million copies before he died, same with in utero.

Nirvana WAS the ultimate 90s band in terms of popularity.

he was born 35 years too early, never probably but yeah he was pretty sus

I'm not trans, I'm just here for spank material, but I'm in good shape and I usually get the "what the fuck" look when I get carded and they see my real age
So like, way less than Bryan Adams? Bryan fuckign Adams. Do you zoomers even know who he is? No because he didn't suicide.

Nirvana fucking sucks, deal with it zoomers.

>moving goalposts
you'd think a 50 year old would be smarter but considering you lurk on here to creep I shouldn't have expected much

lol you don't have to hate the music that came after you boomer

so you're a 50 year old AGP tranny repressor? lmao.

Nirvana only put out 3 albums yet their total album sales rivals Bryan Adams, someone with a way more massive discography.

Sorry not sorry to ruin your fantasies about what the 1990s were actually like. If you prefer you can imagine that period like how the Forever 21 catalog portrays it.

p.s. yep, Nirvana sucks

not a great larp but somewhat novel