Anyone else here still not pass even after FFS? Should I just blow my brains out now?

Anyone else here still not pass even after FFS? Should I just blow my brains out now?

Attached: femalevsmaledepression.png (677x677, 265.67K)

99% probability you're a retarded bdd passoid

I wish. You don't know how bad my life is. On paper everything might sound good (I'm 5'4, asian and started HRT at 15) but I have manmoded for longer than probably anyone here and never get mistaken for a woman.

>straight men whenever another man tries to comfort him about his depression instead of a cute girl

Attached: 26FB7E2A-4E56-4AF1-BC44-E3357EADCEF0.jpg (390x750, 160.99K)

blame toxic masculinity

Just post the unsee already. You already sound retarded

Attached: 20210713_225107.jpg (622x730, 50.28K)

Nope. Unlike most of the people who post their faces here, I actually have a professional job and plastering my face on Any Forums would be stupid as fuck. You just don't understand it because you're white and are face blind to asians. No woman my height/race has 19 inch shoulders, a 33 inch ribcage or a 24 inch in circumference skull and 18mm long philtrum. You don't know what it's like to have been transitioning for 9 years and not even be mistaken once for a woman and having to live the hell that is manmoding for this long as well, so please kindly fuck off instead of calling me BDD.

you're measuring your fucking skull? Isn't that a little obsessive?
Do you use a feminine voice?

But wait I thought you were female?

internalized transphobia

>skull measurements

Attached: touch it.jpg (750x500, 307.52K)

No? It's easy to measure and skull size is a highly dimorphic trait. I didn't like skullchan either but she was right about many things. Also, I have never voice trained because there is no point. If people are gendering me male before I even speak then it doesn't matter.
I see myself as a man. My view on sex/gender is probably controversial here but I'm not here to debate anyone.
So you're saying skull size has absolutely no relevancy to one's sex? You're saying the size of it is not influenced in anyway at all by which puberty you go through?

do you girlmode irl? does your voice pass?

>So you're saying skull size has absolutely no relevancy to one's sex? You're saying the size of it is not influenced in anyway at all by which puberty you go through?

Attached: hypothetically.jpg (320x445, 86.92K)

what about clothing and hairstyle? what are those like?

No, wtf. How can I girlmode like this? Is anyone even reading what I'm writing? Why does everyone act like it's impossible to literally never pass? I know I'm probably an anomaly but I do exist and I want to kill myself.
I manmode and I mean that in the truest sense. I shave my head bald, speak in the deepest voice possible and wear distinctly male clothing. You would never think I'm a tranny whatsoever if you saw me in person. FFS just made me look like some uncanny freak.

so you dress, act, and sound like a guy and get surprised that you get called a guy?
i know it's very possible to literally never pass, but you just sound stupid

okay 100% like honest to god
if i lift back my hair i become hon mode
cisgender girls with shaved heads look like dudes, that's how ftms fucking start out to look mad masculine you dummy
Unless you look god tier 8/10 girl, a shaved head is going to make you look like a man. And if you talk like one, what chances are there?
get real sister

>I shave my head bald, speak in the deepest voice possible and wear distinctly male clothing
>I have manmoded for longer than probably anyone here and never get mistaken for a woman.
Are you literally stupid

Or you know, I have done the exact opposite of what I'm doing now and it didn't change a god damn thing and just got me constantly harassed and assaulted several times. But yeah, I guess it's my fault for having an extremely male bone structure.
No they don't. Most cis women who shave their hair will still have a delicate/small skull and body structure that looks female. Sure they might get misgendered from behind or something but overall they still look like women. Please read my reply to the other user, it's not like I'm expecting to pass while manmoding but I tried to girlmode throughout the years early on in my transition and it just left me extremely suicidal and dysphoric all the time due to the contrast of how I looked and how I was trying to present and all the shit people would give me. I had to give up on the idea of ever passing for the sake of my mental health or I would have never made it this far.

The final boss of boymoders, the FFS Skinhead