One Piece - Luffy's Dream

What reason is there for teasing it in the title and then keeping it a secret anyway?

Besides it being some political shit Oda knows would scare some readers away so it's better to reveal it at the end, I don't understand why we need this blueballing close to the end of the story.

Attached: 1663305950276741.jpg (2200x1608, 1.12M)

What a dumb ass thread.

>uh did i never mention that most important thing to any of the most important people to me?
>whoops :)
why has oda become so bad at being subtle with his retcons?

since when a teasing from Oda had good delivery when unveil?

Shit writing

>Besides it being some political shit Oda knows would scare some readers away
>"I want to live in a world where... PEOPLE CAN FREELY CHOOSE THEIR GENDER IDENTITY"

Attached: 0129392382.jpg (1080x1174, 232.39K)

What triggered you about it?

>1 post in
>already oda defense dick sucking
nothing happened again despite promising it. it gets tiring

I want to fuck Luffy, that's my dream. It requires more than being an animator, you have to become an anime character yourself to achieve this.

Didn't One Piece do a delayed revelation just recently? What was it again?

It's something retarded like he wants to have the biggest pile of meat in the world.
>''that's so like you''
What else could it be? Luffy never cared that much about global proceedings unless it directly affects his friends.

I thought his dream was becoming the Pirate King?

Because retards like lap it up anyway

but it's also the same thing Roger said

Is Shanks still a villain at this point?

The
>he laughed
was great and added a lot of suspense to this decade old mystery.
But this is definitely pushing it.
His goal was the One Piece, but now all of a sudden it's an entirely new thing? And we don't even get to know what? That's retarded.

I thought he said several times that he wants to be PK to be free, what kind of retcon bullshit is this?

It was THAT

seems unlikely after the way he reprimanded Greencuck. The only weird thing is his relation to the Gorosei

Attached: tenryuubitoed.jpg (593x935, 128.83K)

The reason it's delayed is because Oda knows turning Luffy into some freedom fighter or some shit would be out of left field.

What he hopes is that by the time it's revealed, retarded people will see it as being foreshadowed and cleverely integrated into the story since it was mentioned in the past (however recent).

>What else could it be? Luffy never cared that much about global proceedings unless it directly affects his friends.
That's exactly why this is so stupid. It will obviously be something "deeper" and not just a gag or something typical for Luffy, otherwise Oda wouldn't have to rewrite history and make Luffy say he never talked about it.

Attached: lyKMEl.jpg (640x290, 48.95K)

So his foreshadowing boiled down to 'hey I'm going to do something soon'?

It has muh liberty literally in the color spread and it's all they talk about

>rubber fruit the manga is based on for 20 years suddenly turned into le chosen god of freedom
>simple self-seeking dream the manga is based on for 20 years suddenly turned into some do-gooder motivation when luffy explicitly said multiple times he doesn't care about that
midlife crisis because he spent his entire life writing a shonen manga for children and now he tries to overcompensate?

The writing is literally on the wall. Not sure how people can think it's just something like meat

One Piece barely feels like OP anymore, feels like Oda sold out and just wants to get done now

Is Imu speaking in this panel?

Attached: Imu.jpg (2359x1153, 712.89K)

Yamato not joining

I feel the opposite. It feels like he became terribly cynical after all the executive bullshit he had to put up with.
He is still trying, but he is definitely bitter.

the elders are

It wasn't good, it was terrible and obvious from the start.

Last 3 chapters feel more like One Piece than anything else in the last 4 years what the fuck are you talking about

Biblically influenced angel loli replicas is one of the most unfitting things in the manga so far

Attached: replicas.jpg (638x444, 36.99K)

So Im has a giant map and if he adds a cross on something Uranus will nuke that location?

Damn, the entire last 3 chapters?

Any good predictions where Bonney will lead us and how she will be used?

Attached: 49049.jpg (225x350, 34.8K)

kek it does sound really sad

I think that might be exactly it.
Keep in mind that One Piece was only meant to last 5 years.
I feel like Oda is getting cold feet about the ending he planned and might want to change it to something more "meaningful" and "climactic".

Used goods

Attached: 68f25eb86e5f2d92afeec3eea78cde10.jpg (563x775, 62.47K)